Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Broadvoice, and make your voice heard!
b-hive Standard Seat - Call Paths
b-hive Metered Seat Cloud PBX
b-hive Pro Seat - Call Paths
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $10 monthly, 12 or 36 months per seat
Broadvoice is a cloud communications platform that provides a single tool for voice, video, messaging, and business text, designed to help small businesses provide workflow communication between their teams and customers. It offers price plans for VoIP, SIP, and Contact Center, with options to purchase, rent, or use current devices. Broadvoice provides customized solutions, with features like unlimited international calling, fax, and video meeting. Businesses can work on the go with the Broadvoice mobile app by calling, chatting, or texting from a personal device using a business phone number. Broadvoice's support team will also help users to activate, onboard, train, and ensure success in using Broadvoice services.
- 100% SLA
- 24/7 US-based customer support
- Onsite or paid professional installation
- Dedicated onboarding specialist
- Risk-free cancellation within 30 days
- Multi-level portal administration
- Mix & match seat types
- Integration with Salesforce & Microsoft Teams
- Call path pricing options
- Overhead paging
- HIPPA compliant platform
- Unlimited international calling
- SMB call center features
- Complimentary VoIP readiness assessment
- Supported: Voice Calling – Place and receive calls on any device, regardless of your location.
- Supported: Messaging – Connect with your team with 1:1 and group messaging, and contact your customers using SMS.
- Supported: Video – Meet with up to 50 video participants.
- Supported: Virtual Contact Center – Deliver an exceptional customer experience with call queuing and routing, real-time monitoring, and detailed analytics.
- Supported: SIP Trunking – Preserve your PBX investment and reduce costs by replacing your landline with VoIP.
- Supported: Call Path Pricing – Reduce license costs by paying only for the call volume you need rather than the total number of seats.
- The new workplace will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, so it’s critical that you have a flexible communications system that can bring your team together—while also creating more meaningful interactions with customers. Broadvoice b-hive provides a single solution for voice, messaging, and meetings to simplify the way you interact.
- As a small-to-medium business, what sets you apart from the competition is an outstanding customer experience. You need to be able to respond quickly and effectively to customer calls. With Broadvoice’s b-hive Virtual Contact Center, you get the tools you need to deliver remarkable customer interactions like a big brand with the ease and affordability of a cloud-based service.
- Good news! You don’t have to rip and replace your existing phone system. Elastic SIP trunking gives you the flexibility to realize the benefits of a modern IP PBX today while enabling you to upgrade to cloud PBX or unified communications solutions in the future.
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
- Broadvoice enables us to stay connected to our callers even when we are out of the office and can't answer the phones.
- Efficiency , we are able to use our desk phones while working remotely.
- Privacy, we can use our office main number to call clients even while working remotely (desk phone and/or mobile app).
- We can manage our system from anywhere.
- It is imperative that clients can reach us.
- It is crucial for call quality to be excellent.
- Admissions is constantly on the phone and has always had a clear connection.
- Get reports on how many missed calls or answered calls.
- Doesn't require an IT person to manage.
- Update auto attendant and call routes easily.
- Nothing negative phones work and the service is excellent.
- Phones and service are doing what we need it to do.
- Cut overall cost in half
- Uptime has been great, close to 100%
- Support has been responsive
- Reduced our telecommunication monthly fees
- Phones are durable
- When there is a phone issue, Broadvoice sends a new one pre-programmed quickly
- Not sure
- Our business operates on communication between our patients and our staff. Without reliable phone service, we can't succeed! Broadvoice provides the essentials plus data collection on calls.
- The text feature has helped me to confirm more appointments, or get information quicker
- The Communicator app has made me like my job less because the calling feature is clunky
- Greater productivity when working from home
- Allows for seamless working offsite
- Several users have had trouble making changes, which requires the assistance of the admin team, pulling them away from their normal duties
- Loyal customer base, renewal rate of 99%
- enterprise clients who need full MS 365 integration not good fit
- Allows our organization to flourish with remote workers
- Our monthly phone costs where reduced roughly 60%
- Every employee calling out from anywhere now shows our company's caller ID, customers appreciate this immensely
- Less time spent answering spam calls!
- Renting the hardware means not being stuck with useless out-of-date gear years later.
- Eliminates need for company-owned devices, saving time, effort, and money
- The long term costs are valued more than any other system
- The technical support
- Voice quality can vary depending on internet connection
- it lowered our phone expenses
- It has been a benefit to be able to answer inbound calls
- It has also been important to capture those calls that came in but did not leave a voicemail.
- Clear, consistent service allows for customers to reliably contact us for support and service.
- Ease of adding shortcut keys to phones makes contacting customers more efficient.
- Customers can easily reach POCs, even when on travel, without having to juggle multiple phone numbers thanks to reliable forwarding and ease of individual portal use.
- Positive - The service is user friendly
- Positive - No long hold times when calling customer service/support
- Positive - The affordability of the service.
- By using softphone for desktop and phone app, I have been able to limit my monthly expenditure on equipment.
- The price point of Broadvoice is highly competitive in the market.
- Smoothness of Communication
- It helps us to consolidate multiple organization's phone system with one service provider.
- It is easy to implement of the VoIP system in a month.
- It is good to save labor cost and time to manage the phone system
- Allowed us to support our team during the pandemic.
- Did not impact our client facing activities.
- Allows us to grow and not have to revamp of telephony system.
- Less time spent managing new location setup
- Remote management means less time spent traveling to sites
- Portal's ease of use means less time spent on the phone with tech support