BugHerd helps you win with projects.https://www.trustradius.com/bug-trackingBugHerdUnspecified8.8121012016-02-01T16:17:52.973Z
February 01, 2016
BugHerd helps you win with projects.
Score 6 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with BugHerd
We use BugHerd to help us get projects launched with feedback from clients etc. It helps reduce our QA rounds.
- It's easy to install and use.
- It's easy for clients as well as our internal teams to use and input feedback.
- It's easy to use and helps gather information a client/user may not normally supply.
- You could add more users for your levels to allow more clients to add feedback.
- You could allow color changes for websites that are light/dark to display more easily.
- You could work to allow easier use on mobile devices.
- We have been able to get sites launched faster.
- We can turn around tasks/bugs more quickly and it's less research to try to recreate things.
- It helps us speak the same language with clients that don't do web development/design.
- TaskMissile and TrackDuck
It's better than everything else we've found. So far if we were going to find something better for us -- we'd probably need to make it ourselves.