Overall Satisfaction with Bynder Brand Portal
Bynder is managed by our Marketing + Communications team but used by all of our staff (about 150) to locate digital assets. We also use it to share assets with external designers. Bynder allows us to store our assets in a safe location and makes it easy for staff to search and filter to locate which asset thy need.
- User-friendly interface, clean and easy to navigate - this has helped with adoption and training so that staff feel empowered to use the portal.
- Completely customizable filters - particularly helpful for locating specific photos quickly.
- Storage - safe and secure web based storage, frees up tons of space on our org Google drive and server.
- Bynder Guidelines - not much customization available, looks like a blog but we use it for a different purpose and would like to customize the format.
- Sharing assets - we wish we could share single assets with our entire org (not just those with a login) via a link that is only accessible to those with an org email.
- Duplicate assets - I wish Bynder could detect a duplicate asset that is uploaded.
- More polished and compelling national marketing pieces due to greater and better use of photos.
- More polished and compelling regional marketing pieces due to regional staff members ability to access assets directly and select from full bank.
- Greater efficiency when designing pieces (easy to share assets with external designers).
- Increased use of marketing assets across regions due to sharability.
Great first digital asset manager for small to medium sized companies. Grows with you thanks to different user permissions and the ability to have a small or large number of users. Also good for organizations who want to have control over their assets - which ones are uploaded, how they are tagged, etc.