Overall Satisfaction with Calendly
Calendly is used heavily by our Customer Experience and User Experience teams to coordinate interviews and user testing with our members. Before Calendly, we were using the outdated method of "I have X, Y, Z available. Do any of these times work for you?" The trouble with that is by the time we heard back from our members, X and Z had already been booked and we'd have to start the whole process again.
- Sending reminders on our behalf.
- Syncing to our calendars so we do not have to try and keep things updated.
- Allowing us to create unique and personalized invitations.
- Allowing us to add a location to the invitation.
- Users can change their date and time if they need to and we don't have to be involved with trying to set something new up.
- It is very basic, which is great for users but it could look a bit more exciting.
- We definitely see a return on investment because our employees aren't wasting time going back and forth trying to schedule time with our members. We have also seen a decrease in members forgetting to show up to scheduled appointments, also saving time and resources.
We used to use Time Trade to set up appointments with our loan officers. We have found Calendly to be much easier to use. A few of our Executives used YouCanBook.me in their email signature lines but that didn't get much traction.
We have not had a single issue with Calendly since we signed on.
Do you think Calendly delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Calendly's feature set?
Did Calendly live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Calendly go as expected?
Would you buy Calendly again?
Calendly works wonders for anyone that is trying to set up appointments with anyone out of their organization. It has really helped us to avoid a lot of back and forth with our members and we don't have to worry about sending reminders. Since we started using Calendly the number of no-shows has certainly decreased.