Overall Satisfaction with Calendly
Used it to schedule appointments with consulting clients and prospective clients.
- Easy to schedule calls.
- Syncs to Google calendar.
- Clearly mark available times for meetings.
- Native Gmail integration might be cool.
- Their Chrome app was a bit clunky.
- Expanding their functionality, but the simplicity is also one of their best selling points.
Calendly is not meant to be a full featured CRM. Better if you're comfortable adding a scheduling software to your overall CRM and calendar stack.
Never had a need to reach out to support because the product is so easy and straightforward to use.
Do you think Calendly delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Calendly's feature set?
Did Calendly live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Calendly go as expected?
Would you buy Calendly again?