Overall Satisfaction with CallFire
We use CallFire for text messaging our clients, as well as for a custom phone system that routes callers to the appropriate company representative. CallFire allows us administrative efficiency. With their communication tools, we're able to automate and track many client engagement and onboarding tasks.
- CallFire provides detailed analytics that show what/when callers select within the phone system
- The text message broadcast feature is a game changer. This allows a company to dispatch text campaigns with specific calls-to-action, with tracking analytics.
- The voice broadcast feature allows a mass automated message to be sent to client phones. This saves a lot of time when the same notification needs to go out to multiple clients.
- I think that CallFire could further innovate if they integrated with Direct Messaging on various social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp.
- The IVR feature can be a bit tricky to set up, perhaps more working examples would help. However the support is pretty good when you have questions.
- Applying the CallFire features to Fax may be worthwhile, granted that some business processes are still dependent on fax.
- CallFire has allowed us to save on staffing costs
- CallFire has allowed us to funnel our prospects to the appropriate place to best service them.
- Overall we run more efficiently and are able to operate on a high technological level. Due to these tools we can focus on more innovations for our clients
We considered Trello before deciding on CallFire. Trello is a good service that seems to do much of what CallFire does, however we wanted to avoid the labor-hours necessary to get Trello up to speed, as it is very technically involved. We didn't want to hire any additional developers just to get Trello set up and maintained. With CallFire, it was very intuitive and easy to setup quickly.
CallFire is a great tool for the entrepreneur who is running a small business. The tools offered allow any small business owner to scale and compete with those who are staffed with more employees. By structuring and automating how you want clients to communicate and engage with your business, CallFire can become any entrepreneur's secret weapon.