CallSource captures everything you would ever want to know about your phone calls!https://www.trustradius.com/voipCallSourceUnspecified9121012019-01-30T16:29:48.781Z
January 30, 2019
CallSource captures everything you would ever want to know about your phone calls!
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with CallSource
CallSource is a great tool for call analytics. It gave us a lot of insight into our call performance, missed opportunities, call volume, etc. It definitely helped us structure how we answered the phone in our business. It was used by everyone in our office. We were able to develop new strategies and operating procedures based on the data that we received from CallSource reports.
- Analytics: Monthly reports on calls that breakdown all of the pertinent info you would need
- Missed opportunities: Management would be notified when we had a missed opportunity for a sales lead/service inquiry immediately after the call was finished so we could follow up on it
- Potentially missed revenue: Monthly reports would analyze data and tell you the potential revenue missed from the missed calls
- Easier Dashboard: The dashboard is a little hard to navigate at times when digging deep into the menus
- Mobile Dashboard: Sometimes I was not at my desk and needed to listen to a call on my mobile device. I could do it but a dedicated app might be nice
- Increase sales - With missed sales alerts, we were able to call those customers back and maybe reevaluate their situation and close the sale, or at least get one step closer to it.
- Increase productivity - Office staff knew that there was a potential for the calls that they had coming in to be recorded, so they were more efficient and productive in their calls.
We currently use DialogTech and I would say that they are behind on CallSouce. CallSource was more robust in reporting and DialogTech does not offer the missed opportunities notifications. DialogTech also has a lag in the audio when calls come in. I am less pleased with DialogTech than I was with CallSource.