Overall Satisfaction with Canto
We use Canto for our entire organization to share digital content between our various locations and vendors. It's a great way to collaborate with each other and those outside our ministry, particularly since we have offices outside the US. It's a fast way to provide access to many different file types, with previews of content within Canto.
- Canto has great search capabilities.
- Sharing content is simple.
- Accommodates many file types.
- Facial recognition doesn't always work.
- More granular level of permissions would improve functionality.
- Using Canto has streamlined the process for accessing assets.
- Creating links to specific collections of documents is very efficient.
- Being able to access content anywhere has been beneficial since we're almost all working remotely.
We made a selection from a large number of similar products, what really stood out for us was the ease of use. Canto was so simple and intuitive that it really requires very little training to use at a basic level. The more advanced features are very useful as well and they're constantly adding more.
Any time I have ever had a problem or even a question I have received excellent support, very quickly.
We love all of the features, it's easy to use for novices. What keeps this from being a perfect score is that I'd like to be able to grant or restrict permission for each user, rather than by user category.
Do you think Canto delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canto's feature set?
Did Canto live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Canto go as expected?
Would you buy Canto again?
Canto works well to share content easily and quickly, even when the files are large, like video files. We use it to give vendors access to our assets so our staff doesn't need to provide everything to them and to share with other staff members working on projects together. We use links to collect files from our international offices and we find that very useful.