Overall Satisfaction with Canto
One division of our company utilizes canto, about 5-10 people. It helps with strategic grouping of our licensed content. It makes day to day tasks 10x easier with the ease of use and organization. We have nearly 10,000 licensed videos and Canto helps with the grouping of different genres, and the use of tags and comments help to make the search for content easier.
- Organization: Having different folders makes organization easy.
- Tags: Being able to search for one term helps narrow down search time.
- Ease of download: The quick download process makes mass download a lot easier than any other platform.
- Glitches: There seems to be certain days where the speed of the platform lags. Causing a bit of a delay in progress.
- Ability to have endless albums. The limitless factor would make overall use easier to manage.
- Specific date searching: being able to search through a specific month and year would make the content search easier.
- Positive: Allowing out partners to have their own logins to search through our content before finalizing any deal. It helps prove our worth.
- Positive: Just the ease of access and overall look makes out process look more professional than a basic spreadsheet.
- Negative: ROI is not something we can directly correlate to Canto.
It is very self explanatory. The overall usability is high because the platform has a great visual look that gives direction to each process the user might need to do.
I have not directly dealt with Canto support, but I do receive email updates regarding the platform very consistently.
Do you think Canto delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canto's feature set?
Did Canto live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Canto go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Canto again?
Canto is well suited for a company that has a bulk amount of content that needs to be easily stored in one place. For example, our company uploads mass amount of videos each day and this helps make that process easier. It might not be as appropriate for a company where content management is un-needed. Overall it is helpful as a group organization hub.