Overall Satisfaction with Canva
The Marketing Industry understands the value of graphic design. It is both creative and complex at the same time. Create an appealing graphic design that attracts customers is now easier with Canva. Its user-friendly interface makes it easy to use even by those without any design experience. By having an abundance of available templates, the burden of the user is lessened. He can use the templates or get inspiration for new designs from these templates.
- Easy to use as compare to it's competitors and it uses less Ram.
- Attractive templates and availability of tutorial videos.
- User can operate it through mobile phones as well.
- The features of Canva have increased the efficiency of our organization.
- It reduced the time it took our organization to create templates, resulting in hundreds of dollars of savings.
There is no doubt that Adobe PhotoShop has great potential. The software can be used to do almost anything, but it requires a lot of practice and mastery. Canva is easy, fast, and creative, and even a beginner can use it without any experience. Adobe PhotoShop requires users to create from scratch and sometimes they require third party applications, but in Canva everything is built-in.
Do you think Canva delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canva's feature set?
Did Canva live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Canva go as expected?
Would you buy Canva again?
Canva's mobile compatibility is one of its best features. Our organization uses Canva to create creative ads to promote our client's products as well as our business services. While Canva is well suited to promote through static ads like banners, flyers, and posts, it falls short when it comes to vector design.