Updated September 19, 2016
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Carbonite
Carbonite is being used by remote users and those in small offices for data backups and to increase data accessibility. This allows us to switch out the hardware they use without worrying about data loss.
- Simplicity. The intuitive design allows even the least tech savvy users to back up and retrieve data with little help desk intervention.
- Our users are backing up potentially confidential files. Carbonates security let's us do this with confidence it will not be disseminated.
- Mobile accessibility is also key to our usage of Carbonite. The ability to access files across several pcs allows us to share data easily.
- No ability to back up network drives.
- Carbonite has had a definite positive impact on ROI easily over 10000 last year from increased hardware uptime with the backed up data.