Reviews (1-1 of 1)
IFS is used across our entire organization from Customer Service to Finance to our various plants and warehouses. We use it for inventory management, placing customer orders, invoicing, purchase orders and a whole variety of other processes cross organizationally. We also utilize IFS to provide historic reporting around a variety of areas.
- Order Placement - IFS makes placing orders quite easy. From the simple interface down to selecting inventory, the experience is simple and clean
- Reporting - Querying database records is straightforward and easy to do. Queries can then be drilled down to individual records or exported to excel for further manipulation and analysis.
- Customer Creation - Creating new customers and managing and maintaining existing records is a simple and easily repeatable exercise
- Field Customization - Adding fields or inputs to particular entities is not very easy. In a world of point and click development, IFS is behind the curve
- Order Automation - for bulk order placement it would be nice to have an easy mechanism to upload orders via an Excel or csv template. We've written some custom programs to perform this, but a more user friendly, "out of box" solution would be welcomed.
Read this authenticated review
IFS Field Service Management is well suited for ad-hoc reporting and querying of your dataset(s). It also is great for inventory management, processing orders, and handling EDI transaction sets to third party partners and suppliers.
IFS Field Service Management Scorecard Summary
What is IFS Field Service Management?
IFS Field Service Management is a complete, connected service lifecycle management solution. Its capabilities include intelligent planning and scheduling optimization, mobile field service, reverse logistics, depot repair and warranty management, backed by customer and partner portals and omni-channel customer engagement and support.
Categories: Field Service Management
IFS Field Service Management Competitors
IFS Field Service Management Technical Details
Frequently Asked Questions
IFS Field Service Management (formerly Metrix) is the field service management application from Industrial and Financial Systems (IFS). It is built around features such as a contact center, dynamic scheduling, and service contract management.
Salesforce Field Service (Click Field Service Edge), ServiceMax, and Praxedo Mobile are common alternatives for IFS Field Service Management.
The most common users of IFS Field Service Management are from Enterprises and the Automotive industry.