Overall Satisfaction with CareerBuilder.com
It is used to place ads for open positions we need to fill on a permanent and/or temporary full and/or part time basis. Just the hiring department uses the site and each office has two hiring managers. It assist[s in] getting the word out about open positions in the community.
- Gets the word out about open positions.
- It is an easy tool to get resumes in.
- It offers a resume search tool.
- The match up could be stronger.
- When a quick fill position comes up, it is a great tool to use.
- It is definitely cost efficient.
Do you think CareerBuilder.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CareerBuilder.com's feature set?
Did CareerBuilder.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of CareerBuilder.com go as expected?
Would you buy CareerBuilder.com again?
The only issue is [the same as] all employment sites [where] some people unfitting for positions get their resumes through to you anyway. And although it is a waste of your time, it is still worth using the site to get the good ones. Many more worthy candidates come through than unworthy [ones].