Overall Satisfaction with Catchpoint
[We use Catchpoint's] Synthetic Monitoring to collect user experience metrics of our products and have benchmarks for performance improvements. It helps us to have our events correlation for our API services along with the health of our product availability.
- [We use the] data payload response metrics across our production sites to monitor availability and performance for content users.
- [We use the] web analytics for transaction and API step functions to manage page performance metrics and SLA reporting.
- [We utilize the] streaming monitor recordings and the route metrics, which [are] very useful to trace endpoint failures.
- Linking monitors to create a hyperbolic view of flows and metrics [could be an improvement].
- [I would appreciate] dashboard refresh capabilities for alerts and monitors.
- Proactive alerting on warning metrics [has] resulted in [a] reduction of outages [and] integration escalation through pager services.
- [Catchpoint] reports on performance bottlenecks from call stacks and improvises product stability and performance.
- [Catchpoint can] use testing capabilities to report between blue/green deployments.
The support service has been very helpful in directing [us] to resources that they [can] connect us with. [When] we needed SME support, the account teams were quick enough to get the engagement to deliver [the] improvements that we requested.
Though [I was] not directly involved in [the] purchase [back] then, the onboarding [process] was very intuitive and [an] easy-to-build-and-go process. We were able to establish the event and alert management and build quick dashboards for management reporting.
Do you think Catchpoint delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Catchpoint's feature set?
Did Catchpoint live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Catchpoint go as expected?
Would you buy Catchpoint again?