Catchpoint on Point

June 15, 2022
We use Catchpoint to simulate typical end-user activities for our mission-critical business transactions across 30-plus markets around the …

decent review

May 24, 2022
Testing the user experience. Tests web portals from the users point of view. Gets the results and shows them to us. Also, use to test the …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Catchpoint, and make your voice heard!

What is Catchpoint?

5 people want pricing too

What is Catchpoint?

Catchpoint is an enterprise Digital Experience Observability solution, enabling teams to own the end user experience. They provide visibility and insight into critical systems that collectively produce and deliver digital experiences to customers and employees. Catchpoint boasts users among companies like Google, L'Oréal, Verizon, LinkedIn, Honeywell,and Priceline trust Catchpoint’s observability platform to proactively and rapidly detect and repair problems before they impact their digital experience of their users.

Catchpoint Downloadables

Catchpoint Integrations

Catchpoint Competitors

Catchpoint Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise, SaaS
Operating SystemsWindows, Linux, Mac
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Catchpoint is a Digital Experience Observability platform that aims to empower teams to confidently own the end-user experience. Per the vendor, Fortune 500 enterprises trust Catchpoint's observability platform to provide unparalleled visibility and insight, which enables them to proactively and rapidly detect and repair problems before they impact digital user experience. Catchpoint aims to provide unparalleled visibility and insight.

ThousandEyes, Dynatrace, and Aternity Digital Experience Management are common alternatives for Catchpoint.

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.1.

The most common users of Catchpoint are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

Compare with

June 15, 2022

Catchpoint on Point

The support and account teams have always shown a genuine desire to help our team. The engagement was always specific to helping address our issues and questions and less of a feeling that they want or need to sell more to us.
I've had ups and downs with Catchpoint support, though in the more recent times, I feel it has been a better situation than in the past. In the past, we had often not gotten the help we needed until cc'ing our account reps. as we have moved on, we have been much happier with the responses from the support
They offer live chat support along with a ticketing system and direct contact with your CSM and TAM. To be honest, I was a bit negative towards their live chat in the beginning due to bad past experiences from other companies but their folks know what they are doing, they are fast and always eager to assist.
I have just received the email trigger informing me of the alerts or downtime. I have never interacted with the customer executing for support as it was never needed. Hence answering this question would not be apt for me. The service was excellent because of which we never needed to do it.
We were able to get Catchpoint on the call quickly whenever we were stuck with any issues. They were quite educated to provide us with the solution as soon as possible. We had a KT session as well where they taught us how to use their platform and various services that they provide.
May 24, 2022

decent review

I have not worked much with CP support this year, but when i did in yrs prior, they were always knowledgeable.
Good customer support is what helps businesses how to use and they are the first point of contact of any issues that we might or we are facing, we get timely alerts regarding the out tickets raised through Catchpoint, they are not only able to provide the timely solution but also helps us in saving our time by quickly going through our problem case and providing a solution to that
Antonio Bellissimo | TrustRadius Reviewer
Not always good. Many times I have to push the Success Manager for having an answer to the ticket. Sometimes, the answer arrives respecting the SLA but just with additional questions (with the answer already available in the ticket...)
Interactive support works well (even though I don't have much experience with that). However, I consider written documentation part of the customer support too, and that's not good enough. More comprehensive and detailed technical reference documentation would reduce the need for interactive customer support, and save time for everyone.
Most of the times I had to contact support, I contacted our Customer Success Manager, who always replies quickly and escalates tickets to the correct people. Whenever I had questions or needed training, they provided the help needed. Honestly, the system is very intuitive and works without much fiddling, so there isn't much need to contact Support.
Catchpoint provides excellent support. One of the best companies I've ever worked with in providing training, working our internal customers directly as needed. When we come to them with a new scenario, they are always willing to work with us to solve the problem. I have no concerns or complaints with their support.
I have been involved with Catchpoint just over a year now, and up to this point the customer service has been great. We have weekly meetings where I can bring up any subject and even ask for help/tutorial on various aspects of using the tool.
January 19, 2022

Catchpoint Review

[The] support staff is always helpful and quick to respond to questions. We have had some requests over the years [that] were unique to our environments which the Catchpoint support staff has been able to help us integrate into the Catchpoint platform. This allows us to view the data through a lens that is unique to us.
Ram Rushendranath Gulla | TrustRadius Reviewer
To get started, we received excellent support from the support team. But as time passes, we are able to do things on our own. But the only issue I have faced during my initial phase is getting started with it. Hopefully, [the] Catchpoint team will address this issue very soon.
We have mixed opinions on the support. Initially, it was good when we got the product. But slowly, the support seems unreal and we got used to issues and now we are able to resolve the issues on our own. [In my opinion,] the support quality should be improved because the tool deserves that. Because good product and bad support should always [be] inversely proportional.
It's very good talking [about] Catchpoint [with] customer support. We receive responses very [quickly] without any delay and [they] also try to provide [us] with resolutions as much [as] possible. But if you have some specific requirements that need changes within [the] product, it's going to [take] time. Even the request for some new APIs [can be] very time-consuming.
Catchpoint is extremely responsive and helpful to all tickets and requests. We have had a very long and close relationship that extends to all levels of the company. Catchpoint is very interested in customer feedback as they continue to iterate and grow their product. They make us feel more like a partner than a customer.
The support service has been very helpful in directing [us] to resources that they [can] connect us with. [When] we needed SME support, the account teams were quick enough to get the engagement to deliver [the] improvements that we requested.