Overall Satisfaction with Celonis
We are rolling out Celonis via a phased approach, beginning with Accounts Payable, Order Management, and Procurement. I am responsible for our North America portfolio, but we are also using Celonis in Europe and looking to expand into our Asia business. The use cases we are currently focusing on are touchless rates, automations, end-to-end cycle times, and compliance (3-way match). Based on what we've uncovered in these use cases to date, we've identified opportunities in enhancing existing integrations, triggering automated workflows, and the need for retraining to correct noncompliance with SOP procedures. We plan to onboard Accounts Receivable and other functional areas onto the Celonis platform in the future.
- Validate whether hunches are true trends or one-off examples
- Identify trends we did not expect
- Easily confirm the highest volume pain points to prioritize first
- Using the Share icon for the link to the specific tab you're looking at often doesn't work
- Using the date picker is more difficult than it should be; it often clears out one date if I change the other (e.g. the second date if I change the first or vice versa)
- The quality of the staff supporting the project can be inconsistent
- Celonis has identified millions of dollars of waste we can now begin to tackle; the challenge will be in ensuring we realize a high percentage of that potential value
- Celonis' process mining dashboards are supporting our existing automation pipeline by identifying where to prioritize work to realize the highest volumes of automated tasks
- Celonis has helped us make a case for additional partner support in improving the quality of inputs to a process further upstream to thereby [impacting] the overall cycle time
We use dozens of systems in a single functional area and struggle to provide a full, accurate view of the entire portfolio, and where high-value opportunities for improvement exist. By pulling data from all these tools together into one dashboard, we get a real sense of where we need to make changes, and where we should focus our effort to get the largest payoff.
Do you think Celonis delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Celonis's feature set?
Did Celonis live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Celonis go as expected?
Would you buy Celonis again?
Celonis is well suited to mine activity occurring in a source system. We have not implemented task mining yet, so research activities occurring outside of the source system so that a user can then make an update in the source system are not visible to us and therefore can't be mined. This is a key limitation we are realizing later than we would have preferred. We are about to begin using the automated action flow capabilities within the tool to trigger a task in a source system, so we are very excited to begin realizing the value of this automation.