Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Celonis, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
What is Celonis?
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling
them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its
market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System
provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users
to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer
experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of
implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany, and New York City,
USA with more than 20 offices worldwide.
The Celonis Execution Management System provides a 360-degree view of all businesses processes, weaves all data insights together, and pushes actions back out into relevant systems. The Celonis EMS platform and execution applications help businesses maximize execution capacity across the enterprise, in places like Customer Operations, Finance & Administration, Supply & Distribution, and Products & Services.
In addition to a complete, real-time view of processes, the EMS lets companies connect to any underlying business system; leverage a complete set of process improvement tools, including process mining automation; benchmark against industry standards, and best-practice implementations; and identify execution gaps and inefficiencies to maximize capacity to achieve breakthrough outcomes.
- Supported: Process Analytics
- Supported: Action Engine
- Supported: Transformation Center
- Supported: Machine Learning
- Supported: Business Views
- Supported: Process Repository
- Supported: Execution Apps: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Opportunity Mngmt, Order Mngmt, Procurement, etc.
- Supported: Celonis Studio
- Supported: Task Mining
Watch Celonis Solutions
- 80+ pre-built process connectors out of the box
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Languages||English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, and Russian.|
- End to End process analysis
- Ease of use
- Task automation
- Improvement checker
- detect inefficiencies
- E-learning seems to be less easy to use than 1 year ago
- More documentation and example on PQL langage would be an improvement
- Data extraction, transformation, load and visualization in one single tool.
- User-friendly navigation and options (to filter, sort, search etc.)
- Efficient utilization of the data model which makes the dashboards update within seconds after you have added a filter.
- Better insights around APC usage
- More details on the use of SAP agents in Action Flows
- Slice and dice
- Put a value to inefficiencies
- Share best practices from other companies/experiences
- Simplify searching for the right apps that are available
- Monitoring of progress can be better (so the trend)
- Celonis Performs well in data verification.
- Celonis create good operational efficiencies.
- Every Celonis customer can now take use of the Celonis Academy, which is now available for free.
- Not all of the templates available in the on-premise content store are available in the EMS Content Store, as we've discovered.
- Data from Celonis EMS (cloud) is difficult to export into other systems.
- The number of PQL functions available is restricted, and sophisticated calculations might be difficult to implement using PQL statements.
- Fast closure of candidate sourcing
- Process for analyzing candidate with various skills
- Complete analysis of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- It's a little difficult, but not impossible, to run the software in a production environment.
- Configuration management like versioning can also be improved.
- If there is a room for reducing the cost based on storage, it would be good.
- Great visualization, many options which enable to customize graphs.
- User friendly layout.
- Support which is given by the company, they always respond to even simply questions.
- Academy for free with training materials.
- Integration with RPA tools.
- Poor ability to export reports with field selection.
- It's very simple to get first results through pre-defined analysis from the EMS store
- Whole management of data extraction, data models, etc. is very clearly organized
- The whole support organization with Customer Success Manager etc.
- User Interface is simple and easy to understand
- Additional features which go behind Process Mining like Action Flows
- ETL functionalities could be improved
- No-/Low-Code functionality could be extended
- Stronger workflow functionality
- Process Intelligence
- Process Mining
- Regular updates and release of new functionality to their platform
- Support Customer Value Realization through their network of Customer Success Managers
- Customer Support does a very good job as well
- Availability of apps and connector templates in the EMS Content Store
- Difficult to export data from Celonis EMS (cloud) into other systems: Celonis offers a python API called pyCelonis to export data from different Celonis objects but it is not very straight forward and it has some limitations
- Connecting a new data source outside of the standard ones (SAP, JDBC, etc) takes some time and effort
- Easy user interface when it comes to integrating data
- Excellent training and support for new implementers
- Robust analytics that are visually appealing to client
- Service desk is vague and not helpful until it is escalated
- Documentation available on the web needs to be more robust.. more blogs, discussions, etc
- Partner support
- Usability of UI interface and analytics
- Getting better at streamlining ETL process for standard data options
- Having to pay for my people to get trained on your platform as a reseller
- Aggressive sales teams are positive and respectful, but sometimes have a lot of competing cooks in the kitchen
- Process mining
- Reporting and insights
- execution apps and action engines
- more flexibility in new app customizations
- better end user friendly customizations
- Penetration matrix to identify use of the tool
- Good UX design and easy to learn
- Deep diving into process inefficiencies
- Excellent documentation in help resources, including guides to best practices
- Available certifications and training for Partners
- Continuous, further development of the products
- Great customer service /support
- There are limits that we know of, especially if you are maintaining a large amount of data since there's only so much you can load in the dashboards
- There are still manual processes, especially in importing data from one pool to another, which I'm hoping they can automate in the future (probably using schedules)
- I wish there would be more sample use cases to utilize the Machine Learning Module
- Event Collection versioning
- Usage Statistics
- Online training
- in-person training
- quick and well-presented analysis of large amounts of data
- see the process from start to finish (with all its variants)
- discover unexpected potential
- Creating charts and dashboards requires coding and is therefore dependent on external consulting
- Potential savings are not as easy to achieve as it might seem due to marketing
- Visionary approach, very versatile product, easy to use and customise
- Customer Support and Success Management
- Excellent documentation, training resources and content on usage and best practice
- Strong user and partner community
- Better usage statistics
- More graphic component types in process analytics module (eg. StackedBar)
- Examples and best practice ressources on PQL usage
- Process Explorer and Exploration Views
- Process & Task Mining
- Action Flows
- Models can be saved and bookmarked
- Big Data Management
- None specific to mention
- Great Usability
- Great Flexibility
- Data driven process visibility
- In person training (Sean) was incredible
- Value architects are incredible resources
- Better Quick Start Training
- More in person training offerings
- easier access to help
- Export tables - with user defining what attributes to add to the table (without going into EDIT mode)
- Customer Success Management
- Flexible and intuitive system connection and data collection / transformation
- Easy to create and easy to use dashboards
- Huge portfolio of automation options
- Stability and predictability of load balancing in the cloud solution
- Extend admin capabilities such as notification banners for changes, issues, downtimes
- Data connection: easy to plug your existing data source into Celonis.
- Process mining: understand easily how your process is performed.
- Dashboards creation: Use templates to create your dashboards faster.
- Moving to the action part is a bit more complex and probably less mature in the tool.
- Deep diving into process inefficiencies
- Automating fixes
- Identifying when business reverts to bad processes after fixes are applied
- Usage statistics
- Event collection versioning
- Listened and understood our internal processes to ensure they built the tool specifically to aid Comcast Business Supply Chain.
- Planned consist meetings to ensure all parties were made privy to the project status
- Suggested use cases not previously considered internally
- Upselling. There was a lot of upselling from the outset. As a new customer/ user, let the customer get settled with the tool and focus on aligning on initial use cases. Save the upselling for a little further down the line.
Less appropriate: processes with few and infrequent activities. The manual feed of information sources.
- Simple Design
- Consistent Data
- Available Templates
- Improved value saving calculations, more realistic data
- Accurate Conversion from Euros to USD and CAD
- Visual representation of processes
- Finding hard-to-identify problems
- More clarity as to the back-end data would be good