Reviews (1-12 of 12)
- As-is business process discovery
- Identification of optimization opportunties
- Measurement of effectiveness of business process optimizations
- Continuous monitoring of business processes
- Not a cheap tool
- No on-prem version
Celonis may not be a great fit where applications are planned to be decommissioned.
Main business problem is lack of visibility of how processes really run and the impact bottlenecks, rework, and compliance issues have both operationally and financially for the company.
- Visibility: the reality of how processes work.
- Impact (in time, resources and money) of bottlenecks, rework, and process deviation.
- Compliance: how do processes deviate and most common deviations.
- Pricing - more alternatives.
- Language availability.
- Customer success stories.
Second, those instances where you want to understand root causes and impacts of certain activities.
Third, when you are planning to redesign processes, migrate tools or transform operations.
The secret is visibility. Real-time visibility based on granular information which can be analyzed in detail.
- Visualization of As-Is process.
- Objective discussion of KPIs.
- Continuous process optimization.
- EMS Apps for Non-SAP systems.
- Identify processes bottlenecks.
- Propose and executes Processes enhancement actions.
- Identify priorities for routines automation.
- With Celonis you can create relevant information to aprimorate and guarantee quality in governance projects.
- Access real time information to manage critical processes and their bottlenecks.
- With Celonis we can create a continuous improvement cycle by allowing the assessment of automation and process adjustments.
- Sometimes is difficult to show to the customer all value involving Celonis Platform. We know Celonis is creating ways to help resellers during the POV´s but sometime it´s so difficult to execute.
- Celonis could create SaaS model with monthly payment without a high begin investment.
- Celonis could have light platforms to attend medium business or small process.
- Gain completely new insights into your process.
- Transparency throughout the entire organization.
- Enable everyone to take the corresponding action.
- It would be nice if users/viewers would be able to add comments in certain fields in the analyses.
If your process is not mainly captured in IT systems, Celonis might be less appropriate.
- User experience
- Dashboarding and filtering
- Wide variety of data connectors
- Missing BPM capabilities
- Collaboration capabilities are limited
- Pricing makes it difficult to sell it in SME market
- Well suited for process optimization projects
- EMS capabilities and action engine are useful features
- Less suited for DAP S/4 transformations, for example, because of missing BPM functionality
- It is very gratifying when you demonstrate Celonis capabilities to clients and they easily discover the problems that their processes have that they did not know about.
- I especially like to use the processes that they already have pre-built because they are very fast to implement and obtain results.
- I consider that it is a mandatory use for any migration of information systems or before any implementation of robotization projects.
- I hope that soon the platform will allow to be multi-language so that it is easier to use by all the profiles of a company.
- I would like the parameterization to be easier when the systems are legacy.
- Provides an objective E2E view of the real behavior of the processes (highly valued by our customers).
- 360º global view by combining Process Mining and Task Mining (Desktop Process Mining).
- Process simulation to see the potential impact of proposed changes.
- Ability to integrate with multiple systems.
- Continuous and real-time monitoring.
- Training period.
- Process discovery: as it gets data from the source system, you can obtain the information better and faster than in traditional consultancy by workshops, assessment, where subjectivity is a fact.
- Process improvement: by defining KPIs for your process, testing the effectiveness of the changes made to the process in order to obtain better results.
- Automation options: Celonis allows you to define the automation level you want in your process, which can be fully automated when Celonis acts on the system to avoid inefficiency, or medium automated when Celonis advises the user on how to avoid the inefficiency, but it is the user the one who acts on the system.
- Training: Celonis academy has lots of content, but perhaps the contents of each training path should be reviewed.
- Connectors request: Celonis has a wide range of connectors, but it could be great if there was a form for new connector requests, as this is one of the most complicated aspects of the project.
- The hardest thing to explain to users is how everyone will be able to visualize the different screens, dashboards... not only at the management level but also at more operational levels.
It is not appropriate for processes in which there is a large number of extra-system tasks.
- Provide big picture information and drill down to details, such as actors, cases, documents
- Combine process discovery data with other business, e.g. controlling data
- Great user interface
- Unlike other products such as Minit or Disco, this tool is great at being able to directly enrich the findings with cost or revenue data
- Easy to build and calculate critical process KPIs and demonstrate the findings to management (decision makers)
- It works with SAP HANA. Unfortunately, we did not succeed with connecting it to the older SAP versions
- Working with data models is not easy. The data model has to be 100% correct, otherwise the results bring confusion (either visible or not visible) or the model does not provide any data
- Support for all standard SAP modules
- Understand what the processes look like in your company (if it runs SAP HANA)
- Analyze global processes as well as details
- Build and maintain process KPIs
- Focus on specific, non-standardized processes
- Focus on performance of branches, teams, external partnerts (if they use SAP HANA)
- Easy to set up
- Speed to insight is very quick
- Easy to use
- May shed a negative light on employees for deviating from the desired processes.
- ERP Migrations
- Process Documentation
- Shared Services
- Process Transformation
Celonis Scorecard Summary
What is Celonis?
Celonis Videos (3)
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
Snap is Celonis' free-to-use, 100% cloud-based process mining solution, with over 3500 registrants and users. It includes most major features of Celonis, including all functionality found in common process mining tools. It also includes pre-built connectors to ServiceNow and pre-built content to get users started quickly on their process mining journey.
Celonis Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Celonis Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Languages:||English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, and Russian.|