Updated January 28, 2022
Sr. Professional, Database Design & Admin
Ingram MicroInformation Technology & Services, 10,001+ employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Celonis
Celonis is being used in our company to analyze high-level and case-specific views of the life cycle of purchase orders and sales orders which come from multiple ERPs to identify inefficiencies/gaps in the process (those that deviate from the happy path). It is also being used to notify teams of the pending actions they need to do by using the Action Engine module.
- Good UX design and easy to learn
- Deep diving into process inefficiencies
- Excellent documentation in help resources, including guides to best practices
- Available certifications and training for Partners
- Continuous, further development of the products
- Great customer service /support
- There are limits that we know of, especially if you are maintaining a large amount of data since there's only so much you can load in the dashboards
- There are still manual processes, especially in importing data from one pool to another, which I'm hoping they can automate in the future (probably using schedules)
- I wish there would be more sample use cases to utilize the Machine Learning Module
- Event Collection versioning
- Usage Statistics
- It has had enough of a positive impact that we have renewed our license and expanded our process limit and data consumption limit
It is still in process, but we are leveraging the Action Engine and Transformation Center. We're also trying to combine data from 2 different systems into one dashboard for easier viewing on behalf of stakeholders.
Do you think Celonis delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Celonis's feature set?
Did Celonis live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Celonis go as expected?
Would you buy Celonis again?
Celonis exposes a lot of opportunities to automate the existing processes but these have to be built, and more often than not, custom-tailored to your company's system. There is still a lot to improve on, but I've been part of various implementations - different ERPs and different process blocks, from proof of concepts to projects which have to maintain a wider scope of data and Celonis still delivered. There only has to be a lot of customization and effort involved if the ERP is not available in the standard lists of ERPs they have.