Overall Satisfaction with Celonis
We are a corporation that uses a single Recruitment Process Outsourcing instance. Celonis is a fantastic tool for revealing the inconsistencies in our procedures. These differences can arise for a variety of causes, but Celonis provides an OBJECTIVE perspective on what are frequently SUBJECTIVE "feels like" situations. This impartiality enables the prioritization of prospects and the development of a business case for products that must be moved to different clients.
- Fast closure of candidate sourcing
- Process for analyzing candidate with various skills
- Complete analysis of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- It's a little difficult, but not impossible, to run the software in a production environment.
- Configuration management like versioning can also be improved.
- If there is a room for reducing the cost based on storage, it would be good.
- Processes are shown empirically.
- It's simple to keep track of difficulties and bottlenecks.
- It helps our business to improve our long term strategies.
The major reason to choose Celonis is that it has enhanced decision-making in filtering the candidates. The frontend designer has nice graphics and has well-designed self-service. I particularly enjoy the visual editor, which allows you to create complicated PQL without having to write any code, as well as the numerous filtering choices, including process mining options.
As it is a browser-based approach, it is easy for us to use anywhere during this pandemic situation. Also, it has a self-paced training program, our employees can easily migrate to this tool. It has a very good user community where we can enhance and widen the breadth of services.
Do you think Celonis delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Celonis's feature set?
Did Celonis live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Celonis go as expected?
Would you buy Celonis again?
Celonis is ideal for the recruitment process, which involves individuals applying, interviewing, being offered, and accepting positions. Celonis also allows the HR department to manage the data from the recruitment process, allowing them to track the speed of the process and understand why candidates drop out. Celonis examines the efficacy of HR systems, how they respond to employee requests, and who is in charge of specific activities.