Overall Satisfaction with Celonis
We concentrated on process mining operations connected to health care initiatives, such as process automation, simulation, and machine learning while keeping everything integrated with the purpose of improving business processes where Celonis play an important role. It also aids us in bettering compliance and risk management, as well as making better decisions.
- Celonis Performs well in data verification.
- Celonis create good operational efficiencies.
- Every Celonis customer can now take use of the Celonis Academy, which is now available for free.
- Not all of the templates available in the on-premise content store are available in the EMS Content Store, as we've discovered.
- Data from Celonis EMS (cloud) is difficult to export into other systems.
- The number of PQL functions available is restricted, and sophisticated calculations might be difficult to implement using PQL statements.
- Product roadmap and future vision.
- Excellent mining properties.
- Storage cost were little higher and can be reduced.
The framework created around Value Realization has assisted us in extracting greater value from the tool. The training and courses offered there are extremely beneficial to both technical and non-technical individuals. There are several tracks to choose from, depending on how each user will engage with the programme. There is also specific training aimed at framing value and prioritising the use cases that deliver the most value to the firm.
From the standpoint of the end-user, we perceive a high level of usability and, as a result, a high level of user acceptability across the board. We also like the application's entire user story, which includes a well-rounded set of Process Mining features. It spans static analysis to uncover existing process inefficiencies, tools to aid in continuous process improvement, and new capabilities for predictive process analytics to provide a future-oriented perspective.
Do you think Celonis delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Celonis's feature set?
Did Celonis live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Celonis go as expected?
Would you buy Celonis again?
We've been working with Celonis on machine learning projects over the past two years, and the support they gave to help us move to the EMS platform was critical to the project's success. In addition, the framework created around value realization has aided us in extracting more value from the product. We were also focused on process automation to verify the data available with health care.