Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
Here at Orvis all of our departments use Ceridian Dayforce to clock in and out of shifts as well as in and out of breaks and lunch. Most of the employees use it for keeping up with their schedules as well as requesting time off. Ceridian Dayforce also allows us to transfer between departments so management can see when each employee was in which department.
- Ceridian Dayforce does well at allowing us to clock in.
- Ceridian Dayforce Is great for keeping up with your schedule and requesting time off.
- Ceridian Dayforce is also great for tracking what employees are working in which department.
- once you have finished typing in your employee number it automatically enters without confirmation so it's easy to clock someone else in or out if you press a wrong number.
- On occasion, punches don't seem to register but this is rare but ongoing.
- Ceridian Dayforce will freeze up occasionally but closing it and reopening it works to fix that.
- Its ease of use makes it a great system for everyone.
- Having easy access to the digital system makes keeping up with old check stubs obsolete
- Is much more than just a time clock. Having one system to cover multiple functions makes things much easier.
I have used a lot of different systems for all the different aspects of Ceridian Dayforce. None of which have been as easy to use or had many useful features that Ceridian Dayforce contains. This is by far the easiest system I have used and has had a lot fewer errors.
Ceridian Dayforce is only used for scheduling, clocking in and out, tracking peoples on the clock times and locations. It also keeps track of your previous time worked so you can look back to see when you worked previously. It really has no function beyond the schedule and the time clock functions.