Overall Satisfaction with Cherwell Service Management
We use Cherwell Service Management for our main IT workflows including Incident, Service Request, Customer Self-Service, Change Management, and Asset Management. In addition, IT supports the use of Cherwell for Enterprise Service Management in core functions like HR, Finance, and Student for service desks and customer self-service. Finally, Cherwell is used as a business process engine for a variety of unique workflows that support all the areas already mentioned but also research services, auxiliary services, and healthcare customer service. We use Cherwell in many situations where the business function needs a quick turnaround on digitizing a workflow, setting up a business unit for service ticketing, or the business function is so unique that a custom application is required.
- Low code solution development for business processes
- Fantastic customer support and customer community
- Exceptional value for the price
- Highly usable out of the box for traditional ITIL processes
- Cherwell lacks modern UI capabilities such as responsive forms and CSS styling for web portals.
- Built-in reporting engine is hard to use and resource intensive to run.
- No patching model for small platform fixes, must upgrade to receive platform code changes.
- Cherwell [Service Management] easily competes with other ITSM/ESM solutions on its capability but has a much lower price point than other comparable tools.
- We have processed close to a million service transactions in just over 3 years.
- Cherwell has allowed IT to successfully partner with the business to drive efficiency, customer service, and lower costs across functions.
- ServiceNow IT Service Management and TeamDynamix IT Service Management (ITSM)
We selected Cherwell because it offered the best value and return on investment by far, while still providing highly sophisticated capability within the platform. But more than that, Cherwell is a company you want to partner with. The level of engagement we have with Cherwell support, product developers, and Cherwell leadership is unparalleled. In addition, Cherwell has a robust customer community that regularly engages with one another through innovation and community tools, frequent user group meetings and customer webinars, and a fantastic annual conference. We feel that Cherwell is our partner, not simply our vendor, and that they are focused on helping us achieve our goals, not just the bottom line.
Do you think Cherwell Service Management delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cherwell Service Management's feature set?
Did Cherwell Service Management live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cherwell Service Management go as expected?
Would you buy Cherwell Service Management again?
Cherwell [Service Management] is the perfect tool for any organization big or small that needs a solution to handle inter-departmental and customer facing business processes and services. Cherwell offers a complete suite of tools that allow you to maintain a robust service catalog, publicize those services through a web portal, and gives your end users a way to engage with self-help and self-service. In addition, Cherwell's low code architecture makes configuration and customization a breeze without a concern of rendering the system unusable and un-upgradeable. Cherwell is designed for change and we find that we are able to easily manage ever changing workflows with ease. If you are a small organization, you can set up and maintain Cherwell with minimal staff. If you are a large organization with complex business needs, you can leverage Cherwell to solve a wide variety of business problems rapidly.