Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Unified Contact Center
Cisco manages to be efficient for both remote and face-to-face work. It is used to contact customers, partners, and all company stakeholders. We transfer to other sectors to be able to finalize the services with the customers, thus trying to verify case by case in each system available in each sector.
- Integrations with CRMs.
- Pause and resume calls.
- Customization of reports.
- Sometimes it becomes a little complex to work with the tool, sometimes due to slowness or failures during login.
- The support leaves a lot to be desired, sometimes it responds quickly and sometimes it takes a long time to get the necessary service.
- Practical tool, call, transfer, receive. Overall, it helps us a lot on a daily basis to deliver excellence.
- Have the ability to create reports and evaluate agents at hand.
As I said before, I think the support fails a lot sometimes. It works eventually. Sometimes it's fast, sometimes it's slow. And not being sure you have support ready, hurts the overall experience of the tool.
Do you think Cisco Unified Contact Center delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Unified Contact Center's feature set?
Did Cisco Unified Contact Center live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Cisco Unified Contact Center go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Cisco Unified Contact Center again?
Overall, the tool is amazing. We were able to perform all the mini-tasks that we have in each of the calls. And with the difficulty of support, we deliver this note. But we believe that if support improves, it's 10 for sure!!
As I'm not involved with the purchase, payment and all that system, I don't know how to answer this part.
I would recommend it to other people in my contact and business circle, but if I recommend it to someone who has certain difficulties in accessing some tools within Cisco, he may have great difficulty in getting help because of the support that is lacking in most of the times.