Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Webex DX80
My company is the largest company in the defense industry in Turkey. It is the flagship of the Turkish defense industry. DX80 is used by our senior managers, as a phone, as a Personal Video Conferencing Device, and as a PC monitor. So far, there have been no problems other than the conversion from Android to CE version. They cause NTP problems from time to time, but we think it's due to the firmware.
- Successful image/video quality.
- By adjusting the camera angle, transmitting the document image to both you and the other party in a readable way.
- Can be used as a touch screen and also as a PC monitor.
- Can be managed by Call Manager, TMS, VCS.
- Easy and user-friendly.
- In order to use the touch screen on a PC, a windows driver must be created.
- On the web management screen, management and configuration in different languages should be provided.
- Custom ringtone can be added.
- During the pandemic, especially video conferencing devices played a very important role. Thanks to the DX80 and other video devices, the usage rate of meeting rooms has decreased, so it played an important role in terms of health.
- Managers and staff in different cities made fewer trips for meetings. Therefore, meeting trips decreased by 9 percent.
- Rather than meeting in a boardroom, meetings with the DX80 saved time, one of the most precious assets.
As a user, the functional camera, image and sound quality are quite successful. As a system administrator, it is very easy and successful in terms of administration.
Do you think Cisco Webex DX80 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Webex DX80's feature set?
Did Cisco Webex DX80 live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco Webex DX80 go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Webex DX80 again?
It is a very successful device as a personal video conferencing and video phone. Very useful for internal use. In companies with private networks, perhaps by adding the VPN feature, B2B conversations can be made more secure. It must be usable with any telephone handset (wired or wireless). It usually has compatibility problems with different handset types other than Jabra.