Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Webex Meetings
We are using Cisco WebEx across our entire organization. It helps us to collaborate not only internally but externally with employees, customers, and vendors. It has saved us from having to travel to customer's locations, as well as to our remote sites. Using Cisco WebEx with their video endpoint devices has greatly improved our video conferencing capabilities.
- Cisco WebEx makes starting a meeting very easy.
- Cisco WebEx makes working on projects with people spread across locations seamlessly.
- Cisco WebEx has a powerful admin interface that lets you control almost every aspect of the user's meeting experience.
- I think Cisco WebEx needs to improve its compatibility with other conferencing solutions.
- Cisco's WebEx advanced calling features can be tough to implement.
- Cisco WebEx does lack some features other solutions already have.
- The pricing for Cisco's WebEx fit our budget and their subscription model makes the purchase easier.
- Cisco's subscription for WebEx allows me to add users as needed and "true-up" at each yearly renewal.
I believe Cisco WebEx is a more feature-rich and mature product. I fully trust my user's security with Cisco WebEx, knowing Cisco as a company that is very security-focused. Cisco WebEx better integrates with the other products we have in-house. And my users find Cisco WebEx very easy to use, they have very few issues.
If you are already invested in Cisco technology, WebEx is a great fit. It has many integrations with other Cisco products and its use is only enhanced by these technologies. Cisco does invest a lot into the development of WebEx and they are constantly putting out new features that improve the usability of the product.