Why NOT to use Cisco Webex
March 22, 2021
Why NOT to use Cisco Webex
Score 2 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Webex Support
Cisco Webex Meetings is used by our training division. I am the team lead. We have over 500 clients only in India. It used to address our overseas education services.
- The chat support is mostly available.
- They have people working globally.
- Sometimes they respond on social media.
- They take a lot of time to resolve issues.
- They will ignore you if you did not keep the plan upgraded.
- They are least bothered if you lose business due to their late response.
- Once an issue is brought to their notice, they will keep changing the service engineer, and every time they need more details from you which you have already provided.
- Most of the service engineers don't even understand the problem.
- Most in the department don't work all days. This results in delay of response.
- They don't prioritise you.
- The chat support is mostly helpless. They just forward your case to an engineer who mostly doesn't understand the problem, even after sending log files.
- They have limited payment options. No PayPal or other payment options are available.
- Since we are an education company, we have lost new students enrollment as the Webex support delayed.
- It has been over a week and the issue is yet to be resolved.
- Also, after the payment is done for Cisco Webex, you will not be able to use the service for the time when they delay the resolution.
- In other words, your investment is blocked.
The only reason I chose Cisco Webex is because it had automatic attendance feature. But it is of no use if you cannot conduct your meetings due to delay in their response to issues addressed.
Do you think Cisco Webex Support delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Webex Support's feature set?
Did Cisco Webex Support live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco Webex Support go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Webex Support again?
If you are looking for quick resolution, DO NOT opt for Webex. They have a very complex process of support services. You can opt for Webex support if you are using a free account. Avoid taking the annual plan. Your money will be blocked as they will delay in processing your service requests.
Cisco Webex Support Feature Ratings
Cisco Webex Support Support
The support team is highly incompetent. The only thing that they are able to do flawlessly is register an issue and open the case. But this case related to the issue is never resolved. They will forward the case or assign a new service engineer. But the case will never be resolved. At least not soon. They take weeks to resolve issues.
Problems left unsolved
Not kept informed
Difficult to get immediate help
Need to explain problems multiple times
Support doesn't seem to care
Slow Initial Response
Yes. I did. I expected that the resolution will be quick if I am a premium member. But I was wrong. They don't care about you or your business once they receive their money.
Never has this happened.
Using Cisco Webex Support
Honestly, there are people available. But none of them will help you with your issues. They just keep assigning new service engineers who are often clueless.
Easy to use
Do not like to use
Requires technical support
Not well integrated
Slow to learn
Feel nervous using
Lots to learn