May 02, 2022
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Citrix Gateway (formerly NetScaler Unified Gateway)
Citrix Gateway is one of our main tool. It allows us to open applications that we mainly use for work purposes. It provides a server wherein we enhance our availability and experience. As a user, it is very helpful as it provides an interface wherein we see data and apps that we use for work.
- Allows us to open Guest Connect which we use to check availability, meeting space and etc.,
- Allows us to open sensitive information, links, attachments etc., that can't be open outside Citrix.
- Gives us the benefit of using Citrix that enhance security and user experience.
- One main opportunity that I want to be improved is to lessen the lag and errors in using Citrix.
- We wish to reduce support request with self service password resets.
- We would also want to lessen authentication to involve less administration.
- Simpler, no matter what resources we use.
- Positive: provides security
- Positive: take advantage of all resources
- Negative: randomly crashed
- NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact) and Cisco Finesse
In Cisco, there a lot of problems we encounter each day such as we can't login if Cisco has system issues. We were unable to login on time. We can't access some of its features. Display and interface needs improvement. We were unable to access some links and attachments unlike if we are using Citrix.
Do you think Citrix Gateway delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Citrix Gateway's feature set?
Did Citrix Gateway live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Citrix Gateway go as expected?
Would you buy Citrix Gateway again?
We were using Citrix as we taking calls before. We use citrix to open Guest Connect which we use for hotel reservation. There was a time wherein we're almost done with the reservation and just have to confirm if it's been created. However, for some reason the Citrix crashed and the guest was waiting on the line for 5 mins. We were unable to close the sale and gave a callback rather.