Overall Satisfaction with ClearCompany
We are a nationwide home services provider. We hire contractors for home services and employees to run the business operationally. This is used across multiple departments. We are able to quickly track, review and contact viable candidates without anyone slipping through the cracks. Everyone is able to see the status of candidates at the click of a button.
- Give the users the ability to customize such as application questions, workflows and grading
- The chat is amazing they are very quick to respond with any type of questions and they never make the user feel stupid with asking the questions
- They integrate with the big players making even more aspects of our company automated
- Reporting is good however better ad-hoc reporting or exports from individual pages would be beneficial
- pricing is usually based on headcount when not everything in the system is related to headcount. That structure could use some wiggle room
- Candidate flow
- W2 document collection since most of our W2 are remote
- always having a pipeline and tracking history
- The original ATS was costing us more than when we switched to Clear and it only posted to one major job site only allowing 30 requisitions per month. We have no limitation on job reqs, better tracking, and posting to all major job boards with integration to our payroll and website for less money.
No comparison. It's apples to oranges when comparing. Clear Company is well-rounded and willing to collaborate to make it right for each company. Most other platforms make you adapt to the product they think is best without individual company needs in mind.
Do you think ClearCompany delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ClearCompany's feature set?
Did ClearCompany live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ClearCompany go as expected?
Would you buy ClearCompany again?
Being we do both contractor and W2, we find some verbiage that is strictly for employees, for example, one of the progress buckets is called "hired" or some of the wording in applications is strictly for W2. We are a unique company in this regard and we had no problems with workarounds or asking for some wording changes. We have a HIGH volume of a contractor and W2 needs. We love the ease of posting to major job boards upon opening the requisitions. One stop shop!