ClearSlide Review: "Better for video than competitive products."https://www.trustradius.com/sales-content-managementClearSlideUnspecified7.8831012013-03-11T15:23:18.309Z
- Delivery of video is significantly better than other options like GoToMeeting since it avoids upload latency.
- Tracking of follow-ups is a powerful analytical tool letting salespeople know if the prospect is still engaged after the meeting.
- Recording of sessions is helpful for training purposes.
- Storage of many presentations provides a central repository for documents across a team.
- Doesn't handle slide builds very well, so you have to create multiple slides rather than 1-slide builds.
- Difficult to load new slides while already presenting.
- More effective meetings leads to increased sales.
- Analytics tracking improves forecasting through better data on prospect engagement.
- ClearSlide enables sales people to manage meetings remotely, sharing slides, videos, PDF documents, and even live web demos. It also stores documents in the cloud with analytics tracking, so when sending follow-ups to prospects the salesperson gets reports on who's looked at the follow-ups. It also enables recording of calls for training purposes.
- We originally chose Clearslide primarily for delivering video in our presentations, however one big benefit was the ability to track "attachments" by sending them as Clearslide URLs. By sending content through the platform we were able to track opens and how people engaged with content we normally would have just attached as PDFs for example.