Fuze Voice is a cloud-based unified communications platform that includes IP-PBX voice service, video conferencing, and collaboration tools such as content sharing and instant messaging capabilities. It also integrates with a wide range of popular CTI, CRM, and click-to-call solutions.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/K9/Bf/41QQ840QO2WN.JPEGFuze Best audio/video conferencing tool on the market!Fuze is used across our entire enterprise including offshore offices. Being used as our primary means to call in and out of our organization. It helps all employees to connect with each other with real ease and convenience. We also use the Fuze app on our phones which is of real help when we are travelling as the only thing you need is an internet connection to make calls through the Fuze app. It solves the business problem of being able to provide 24/7/365 connectivity among employees.,One of the most useful features is the MERGE. It allows you to combine two ongoing calls if they are people from the same company calling you for a similar issue or if you were trying to connect to more than one people at the same time. Crystal clear sound and pitch perfect video. Better than any other tool out there on the market. I have experienced that the video and audio quality is way better than Skype. I can say that because we use both. One of the other useful features is the ADD feature. It allows you to add other attendees to an already ongoing calls. Unlike other tools with Fuze you do not need have a new call initiated to add one extra person or someone who wants to jump in for a call in the middle. You can do it on the go! I love that feature of Fuze.,There is lack of customization. I would love to have access to set up background colors for my Fuze, add wallpapers as a background. Change the font, color of numbers and texts that appear on the screen. I have seen a button saying you have an upgrade on Fuze. And i see it quite a few times. I would want to have like one upgrade that pushes a couple of updates together rather than couple of small upgrades.,9,9,8,It was very well handled. People like the tool very much and use it all the time and is primary means for audio/video communication. Everyone has adopted it pretty fast and are really happy with it. Fuze got rid of our old hardware phones which were a hassle to use and set up. Also with the implementation of Fuze we have one less piece of hardware on our desk to manage. As Fuze integrates with your work machine directly it wasn't really a challenge to adopt it.,Skype for Business,Skype for Business, Cisco WebEx Room Series (formerly Cisco Spark Room Series), Zoom, BlueJeansGood product, but not good service.Currently, it is being used by the whole organization. It was brought in to replace our traditional Mitel phone system. Our employees have it installed on their laptops as a softphone option and they also have the Fuze mobile app, so they can use Fuze on the go. It allows us to communicate with each other effectively, as well as being the main contacting tool used by our Sales to contact their clients. Generally, we just use it to call each other and people outside the organization.,The interface is very intuitive and I'm able to setup a call quickly with the people I need to contact. Call quality has been especially good for me as long I have a stable internet connection. It honestly feels like a real traditional phone, but the difference here is that it's in my laptop. I'm able to do everything that I need on the go when needed.,Their client software can face a few bugs here and then and it may take awhile for them to be fixed. One such example is the audio settings, it does not save the proper audio setup all the time when I'm docking and undocking my laptop. Fuze technical support is not very good. They take a very long time to get back to you. When filing an urgent case that needs to be resolved quickly, I am not able to rely on them to give me the punctual and effective support that I need. Registering conference phones can be a pain, as I have to follow a fairly long set of instructions to register them to Fuze.,7,2,8,Adopting Fuze voice has been fairly positive for our organization. It has been providing fairly consistent call quality to our employees and moreso, for our Sales Representatives/Account Managers. We haven't heard too much hiccups from the call quality, which we are relieved to hear. Although, when an issue does come up that does affect call quality, it may take us awhile to resolve it due to the constant back-and-forth between Fuze and our team. The solution is usually not given quickly and might not always be effective for the problems we're experiencing.,Skype for Business and Cisco WebEx Teams (formerly Cisco Spark),Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Exchange, ServiceNowLook no further, Fuze has the features and the price you are looking for!We were tasked with creating a UC infrastructure that would scale with our company's acquisitions. We had very old hardware (Avaya and Shoretel, Cisco, Nortel, and a few other small PBX devices), we needed something that would deploy fast and unite all our users on a common platform. After evaluating a number of vendors we chose Fuze for it's scalability, price, and common UC Features that we needed across our growing enterprise (we started with 5,000 licenses and are scaling up to 15,000). Fuze is our single point Unified Communications platform.,Handing off a call from wifi to the cellular voice/data seamlessly Persistent chat across all your devices Calling features across multiple desktops and mobile devices Desktop Sharing and collaboration,Web UI needs to have the ability to make phone calls We did a lot of number forwarding in our old platform, with Fuze sometimes this is cumbersome Better support of SIP/ATA endpoints,10,10,10,We've had mixed adoption because we have been rolling out Fuze in some locations as a site, and in others as a department (and most of our departments span multiple sites). So we haven't been able to cut-over our entire enterprise yet because we have to approach it systematically depending on who are customers are and how they reach us.,Avaya, ShoreTel and Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Call Manager),Microsoft Exchange,15000,10,Can support calls be routed Can sales calls be received and made and routed properly Can our receptionists perform their job duties with little/no downtime,We've been able to stop using other web-collab tools, such as Web-ex, Go To Meeting We've been able to get rid of most the telephony hardware on end-users' desks Users can control where calls go: their desktop, mobile phone, another phone, voicemail, etc, without having to engage IT.,When the Web client has calling, our Linux users will have "native" access to Fuze Our company may even be able to run more internal meetings using Fuze We won't be affected by outages caused by hurricanes and natural disasters because the number will route in the cloud rather than be tied to a piece of equipment (which may be underwater) at our various locations.,10,Yes,Price Product Features Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor,Well, there's really not much that could be changed, we evaluated many vendors, we chose the one that had the most to offer for the price. Fuze certainly is feature rich: a ubiquitous experience across multiple devices and platforms; Desktop Collab; Persistent chat across all devices; End-user control of their OWN call routing, the list goes on, it's endless, Fuze has the features at the price that makes it highly sought-after.,Unlimited Global Long-distance included (in certain licenses) No phone hardware (in some cases users just use their mobile phone using wifi or cell-data) No more need to separately license desktop sharing software or telephone conferencing plans,Implemented in-house Third-party professional services TIBCO professional services,Yes,Change management was a small part of the implementation and was well-handled,End-user adoption Going from a desktop phone to a "soft phone" (via a USB headset) Call routing changes because of the features of Fuze (some better, some worse, but just the "different" bits),Online training In-person training Self-taught,10,10,Out-of the box, Fuze is 100% usable, the interface is intuitive, you know what to click on to make a call, you know where to search for others and how to start a chat, or a meeting, or collaboration. Fuze keeps the same ease-of-use across the Desktop, Moble, and Web clients.,10,Since Fuze comes pretty much configured "out of the box" there really isn't much to do, for end users setting up and avatar, setting up their audio options, setting up a voicemail, and the one that often gets overlooked, setting Fuze to launch at the start of Windows. Other than that you can configure away til your heart's content.,No - there is no facility to customize the interface,No - we have not done any custom code,We haven't really needed to do anything outside of what the Fuze product already does, so we haven't had to customize any configurations for any of the products, features, or options, in Fuze. Users have requested additional customization features: like having the app startup silently, or changing incoming ringtones or chat tones, etc. They can be changed, but it is a little more advanced.,Yes,They are doing that right now! We use a certain Active directory token to login to Fuze, and a number of users had that token changed last week, Fuze received a list of about 400 users where Fuze is going through and updating the user IDs to match the changed AD token. They are super for doing this it is such laborious work, and something they do with a smile, Fuze Support is the BEST!!,Chat Phone calling Desktop Sharing,Getting incoming voicemail (since it can be done multiple places, and even emailed and then deleted) some users do it different, so it can be hard to support unless they know what option they picked Desktop Sharing (sometimes a user doesn't understand how simple it is to share the desktop, or that they have to start a meeting first--Hopefully Fuze will come out with the feature that you can go from a phone call to desktop sharing in one click) Fuze across multiple devices: Sometimes one device will ring and another won't, this is difficult to track down.,Yes,10,10,10,10,Exchange 365 (Outlook 365) Google Contacts Salesforce contacts,Microsoft AD (Micro Focus Access manager emulating MFAD),File import/export Single Signon API (e.g. SOAP or REST),10,Probably the best advice with integrations is to consider that "nothing is impossible", that's really quite simple, if you can dream it and program it to access their APIs then you can build it, and your users will be happy. And if you can't build it, there are plenty of people at Fuze that can assist.,10,10,Although I don't believe that I can discuss particulars in the contract, we were able to get pricing for our user base starting at 5,000 users with a sliding scale to 10,000 users, and we knew that we were going to grow beyond that so we had pricing up to 20,000 users. We wanted all our voice services to include unlimited Global Long-Distance, which Fuze has a tier for (although there are a handful of countries where they charge a per-minute-unit, each user gets 500 units a month that we had collectively pooled so we will never be charged extra for long-distance, it's all-inclusive). This is a huge selling point for a multi-national company that used to have very expensive long-distance phone bills.,Fuze is incredibly easy to work with, so the best advice is either know what you want, or what you need, bring it to the table, let Fuze work out the details and let them tell you how to best implement their service, they have been doing this long enough now that they have the process down and know how to do it very efficiently.,Yes,More headset support Inviting users outside the organization to collaborate Enhanced GUI,Audio notification customizations End-user call handling changes Web-audio for inbound-outbound calls,No,NoGreat Product once all the kinks are worked outFuze is being used in all departments in our organization. Our sales department uses Fuze for their day to day calling, customer meetings and interactions. We also use Fuze in all of our meeting rooms. It addresses our voice\telecommunication needs.,Once setup and properly configured, audio quality with Fuze is great. Fuze eliminates the need to purchase hardware handsets as calls can be made via the Fuze application and wireless headset. Provisioning new users and removing users once they leave the organization is very quick.,Increase compatibility with various wireless headsets. Adding the ability to forward to a number via App settings vs portal.thinkingphones.com Use the same password to login to Fuze app and Fuze portal Option to record calls via Fuze Application,7,6,7,It took us a while but once all the kinks were resolved, Fuze works well for our organization. All departments in our organization use Fuze to communicate daily and rely on Fuze as one of our main communication tools. Technical Support was a challenge when we first started but after some communication with our Customer Success Manager and interactions with escalations, support improved.,Mitel Applications Suite,Skype for Business, Microsoft Azure, TeamViewerFuze innovation and customer dedication drives their successFuze is our telecommunications platform - we use it for voice, call center, instant messaging and teleconferencing throughout the organization. Due to its cloud architecture and intelligent design, it addresses our business continuity concerns with circuit outages automatically failing over to our Internet circuit in the event the primary Fuze circuit goes down. This automated failover has been proven across several of our locations and it doesn't drop active calls or disrupt the user experience during that time.,Unified platform - desk phone, soft phone (computer) and mobile are all connected as one account for the user, providing a seamless and simplistic experience Business continuity - automatic failover to other circuits in your organization in the event the primary goes down. The mobile client acts as a 3rd layer backup, utilizing cell towers for service. Their investment on ensuring uptime has been a great benefit to Caplugs. Reporting - their assortment of canned reports are useful and highly visual, but the real power lies in their Fuze Data platform, providing companies detailed call data to report on as they wish.,Network stability for instant messaging and video. While voice has performed at the high level we would expect, any minor disruption in the connection will disrupt IM and video. I would like to see greater tolerance for common network speed bumps. Expanded functionality for the preferred device and Fuze Desktop connection. For example, I would like to be able to transfer a call from my Fuze desktop to the preferred device and listen to voicemails on the preferred device via the Fuze desktop. List management within Fuze desktop. We have recent calls and favorites today, but I would like the user to be able to create separate lists for quick and easy access, similar to the legacy Thinking Communicator.,8,9,10,As a call center, voice platform and teleconferencing solution, Fuze has been a great solution adopted by all users within the organization. From a business continuity standpoint and ability for automatic failover to other circuits within the company, my IT department couldn't be happier. From a user standpoint, providing choice has strengthened the adoption rate (Desk phone, mobile and computer) and the quality of reporting and how its presented demonstrates the Fuze commitment to quality. There are still improvements needed for the Fuze Desktop, specifically how it works with the preferred device (i.e. transfer calls to it, listen to voicemails on it via the Fuze desktop), but Fuze is actively working on that and what I have learned over the years is that they are committed to being the best and take customer feedback seriously.,ShoreTel and RingCentral
Fuze

Fuze Reviews

Fuze
Filter 88 vetted Fuze reviews and ratings
Jigar Patel profile photo
October 17, 2018

Review: "Fuze Best audio/video conferencing tool on the market!"

• One of the most useful features is the MERGE. It allows you to combine two ongoing calls if they are people from the same company calling you for a similar issue or if you were trying to connect to more than one people at the same time.
  • Crystal clear sound and pitch perfect video. Better than any other tool out there on the market. I have experienced that the video and audio quality is way better than Skype. I can say that because we use both.
  • One of the other useful features is the ADD feature. It allows you to add other attendees to an already ongoing calls. Unlike other tools with Fuze you do not need have a new call initiated to add one extra person or someone who wants to jump in for a call in the middle. You can do it on the go! I love that feature of Fuze.
  • There is lack of customization. I would love to have access to set up background colors for my Fuze, add wallpapers as a background. Change the font, color of numbers and texts that appear on the screen.
  • I have seen a button saying you have an upgrade on Fuze. And i see it quite a few times. I would want to have like one upgrade that pushes a couple of updates together rather than couple of small upgrades.
Fuze is very well suited for audio/video conferencing where attendees are spread around the globe. It is the best suited for enterprise where people have to jump from one call to another one after that other. In which case you can just add that person to an ongoing call. It is less appropriate for business that are bases locally and very appropriate for businesses that are spread around the country and in the North American continent.
Read Jigar Patel's full review
Kainer Yu profile photo
October 08, 2018

Fuze Review: "Good product, but not good service."

• The interface is very intuitive and I'm able to setup a call quickly with the people I need to contact.
  • Call quality has been especially good for me as long I have a stable internet connection.
  • It honestly feels like a real traditional phone, but the difference here is that it's in my laptop. I'm able to do everything that I need on the go when needed.
  • Their client software can face a few bugs here and then and it may take awhile for them to be fixed. One such example is the audio settings, it does not save the proper audio setup all the time when I'm docking and undocking my laptop.
  • Fuze technical support is not very good. They take a very long time to get back to you. When filing an urgent case that needs to be resolved quickly, I am not able to rely on them to give me the punctual and effective support that I need.
  • Registering conference phones can be a pain, as I have to follow a fairly long set of instructions to register them to Fuze.
Fuze is well-suited for environments looking to move away from a traditional phone system. That means being able to have a cleaner network infrastructure, as Fuze is cloud based. It allows employees to also save themselves desk space, since they wouldn't have a traditional phone and they can use their phone number that they're assigned on the go, as opposed to being stuck to a desk.

If you're looking for decent technical support, then I strongly advise not going with Fuze, as there have been a lot of instances that I've had to solve the issues myself.
Read Kainer Yu's full review
D. SKye Hodges profile photo
August 28, 2018

Review: "Look no further, Fuze has the features and the price you are looking for!"

We were tasked with creating a UC infrastructure that would scale with our company's acquisitions. We had very old hardware (Avaya and ShoreTel, Cisco, Nortel, and a few other small PBX devices), we needed something that would deploy fast and unite all our users on a common platform. After evaluating a number of vendors we chose Fuze for it's scalability, price, and common UC Features that we needed across our growing enterprise (we started with 5,000 licenses and are scaling up to 15,000). Fuze is our single point Unified Communications platform.
  • Handing off a call from wifi to the cellular voice/data seamlessly
  • Persistent chat across all your devices
  • Calling features across multiple desktops and mobile devices
  • Desktop Sharing and collaboration
  • Web UI needs to have the ability to make phone calls
  • We did a lot of number forwarding in our old platform, with Fuze sometimes this is cumbersome
  • Better support of SIP/ATA endpoints
Fuze would be my go-to tool for any business, whether 5 employees or 50,000 employees. They unite all your users on a common communication platform that has chat, voice, and video, desktop sharing, voicemail, call flow features, advanced call routing, queueing, and distribution. Fuze is really the choice I'd recommend for anyone.
Read D. SKye Hodges's full review
Chris Librel profile photo
October 17, 2018

Fuze Review: "Great Product once all the kinks are worked out"

• Once setup and properly configured, audio quality with Fuze is great.
  • Fuze eliminates the need to purchase hardware handsets as calls can be made via the Fuze application and wireless headset.
  • Provisioning new users and removing users once they leave the organization is very quick.
  • Increase compatibility with various wireless headsets.
  • Adding the ability to forward to a number via App settings vs portal.thinkingphones.com
  • Use the same password to login to Fuze app and Fuze portal
  • Option to record calls via Fuze Application
Fuze is well suited for day to day communications between teams. It is also well suited for the sales organization who take inbound and outbound customer calls. Our technical support team also uses Fuze and it works well for them as well. Fuze would be less suited if using on a machine which uses a lot of CPU, as audio quality may be affected.
Read Chris Librel's full review
Anthony Darden profile photo
June 21, 2018

Review: "Fuze innovation and customer dedication drives their success"

• Unified platform - desk phone, soft phone (computer) and mobile are all connected as one account for the user, providing a seamless and simplistic experience
  • Business continuity - automatic failover to other circuits in your organization in the event the primary goes down. The mobile client acts as a 3rd layer backup, utilizing cell towers for service. Their investment on ensuring uptime has been a great benefit to Caplugs.
  • Reporting - their assortment of canned reports are useful and highly visual, but the real power lies in their Fuze Data platform, providing companies detailed call data to report on as they wish.
  • Network stability for instant messaging and video. While voice has performed at the high level we would expect, any minor disruption in the connection will disrupt IM and video. I would like to see greater tolerance for common network speed bumps.
  • Expanded functionality for the preferred device and Fuze Desktop connection. For example, I would like to be able to transfer a call from my Fuze desktop to the preferred device and listen to voicemails on the preferred device via the Fuze desktop.
  • List management within Fuze desktop. We have recent calls and favorites today, but I would like the user to be able to create separate lists for quick and easy access, similar to the legacy Thinking Communicator.
Fuze is well suited for collaboration and providing users with choice - if you wish to use a desk phone, cell phone or computer for your telecommunication and collaboration needs, those options exist and all provide a similar experience for the user.

Gaining a foothold in Asia-Pac has been a struggle for Fuze - while there are plans for improvement in the future, I would consider other options for that type of communication.
Read Anthony Darden's full review
Michael Bartlett profile photo
June 15, 2018

Review: "Fuze- Unified Communications as a Service-"

I implemented Fuze in an environment with approximately 90 users, for a manufacturer of marine equipment in Fort Lauderdale. It is currently used across the whole organization, which consists of facilities in Fort Lauderdale and Holland, in addition to a mobile service group working around the world. Fuze addresses the distributed nature of the workforce and allows voice, video, and text collaboration between our offices and mobile users.
  • The Fuze implementation process was the smoothest and best-organized roll-out of any major infrastructure project I have been involved with. The engineering and sales team provided a clear roadmap, stuck to it, and performed flawlessly.
  • The system stability, voice quality, user provisioning and de-provisioning, and overall ease of use is something Fuze has done particularly well. Whatever I need is there in the portal, and the 'take-it-for-granted' feeling the users have is a huge strength.
  • Continuous improvement- in the two years this company has used Fuze we have seen numerous updates to the softphone, new features in the desktop phones, and constant communication from our customer advocates and support team.
  • Tech support- rarely used but responsive and experienced, a definite strength.
  • A more aggressive end-user training and help scenario. Users who are unfamiliar with UCaaS and are wedded to the traditional role of the desktop phone can be slow picking up the idea of a UCaaS account and all the benefits and possibilities. More visible links and reminders on the phones, softphones, and apps, and easy access to short videos put right in front of users' eyes might help user adoption.
I think you need to be in a user base of at least 50 or so to reap the benefits. A small company with one location and no remote users may not need the flexibility and feature-rich Fuze environment.
Read Michael Bartlett's full review
Travis McKeone profile photo
August 30, 2018

Review: "Fuze makes cloud telephony as easy as taking it out of the box!"

Fuze is the cornerstone of our business operations. We utilize the Contact Center package for our BDC and Collection efforts. The tools make it easy for our staff to view current volume and ensure low wait times. Also we have created an interactive IVR that helps us record all closings for consistency and a clear compliant close.
  • Easy to Deploy services and configurable by non-IT individuals
  • Reporting has always been very easy and provides valuable insight
  • Telephony that just works and is completely stable.
  • Support always could use improvement. But this is the case at any organization.
  • Investment in additional Contact Center tools
  • Provide more self-help abilities
Fuze is a great fit for organizations that do not have a heavy IT staff. The training is super easy and simple and can scale with your growth.
Read Travis McKeone's full review
Trent Martin, PMP profile photo
July 21, 2018

Review: "Fuze is a Fantastic Cloud Phone Solution"

We implemented Fuze to replace our aging (and expensive) in-house phone system. The voice and ACD components have been absolutely fantastic. We have since implemented for customers of ours as well with nothing but good reviews.
  • Voice Calls - soft phone has been able to replace my desk phone while still maintaining all the functionality that I had before and then some.
  • Portability - I run this frequently from my iPhone when I need to contact folks and need their number or if I just need to join a meeting while I’m the road and then easily transition to my softphone once I’m at my computer.
  • Portability 2 - I can run this from home when I’m working remote with no issues.
  • We tried the Fuze conferencing but it was just too difficult for external users to easily get connected correctly. We ultimately moved to Zoom which is very simple for people to understand and use even if they have never used it before.
  • I have no other complaints.
Voice calling and ACD are great uses. I would not at this time be able to recommend the conferencing piece.
Read Trent Martin, PMP's full review
David Raucher profile photo
July 18, 2018

User Review: "Fuze"

Fuze is deployed as our primary phone system across the entire organization including our call centers.
  • Voice quality is very good and we do not have to manage the servers and carriers like we did with our in-house system.
  • The contact center is very easy to manage and change. I can change call routing, add or delete queue members, or change dial plans very easily from the Fuze Portal.
  • The mobile app is really good.
  • We tried to implement the Fuze Meeting portion of the service in 2017, at that time the service was not easy to use. It was difficult to train my meeting hosts and we had screen sharing reliability issues.
  • We would like to have the option to clear missed calls on the desktop app.
  • We would like to have the option to clear missed calls on the mobile app.
The transition to Fuze was a great move for our company. We saved money and have less systems to manage.
Read David Raucher's full review
Luke Ferrel profile photo
October 17, 2018

Review: "Fuze is a good, cheap solution. Not ideal for advanced analytics or large centers"

We use Fuze as our contact center solution. They provide all phone services for our agents. We previously had all hard phones, but recently moved to soft phones (pc based)
  • Cost Effective
  • Simple to use
  • Responsive customer Support
  • APIs are pretty bad
  • A lot of the work has to be done on their end, which leads to delays. Would be great to be able to manage software independently
  • No adherence or availability measures. On break, etc., doesn't work. The system can be buggy.
I would recommend Fuze if you are a small shop that is starting up, or you don't want to use advanced analytics. They are cost effective, and their customer support is really top notch.

If you want to integrate with several other platforms, or have advanced analytics I would not use Fuze. They try very hard, but their integration with outside software is subpar
Read Luke Ferrel's full review
Jason Rojas profile photo
August 02, 2018

Review: "Fuze: a fantastic collaboration software that needs to be an even bigger name"

We are a remote company and use Fuze mainly as our PBX but operations utilizes Fuze meetings to collaborate.
  • Softphone design and mobile app design is perfect.
  • Meeting software is quite powerful
  • Integrations are very useful
  • What is the point of an RCF number?
  • Consolidate the hub and admin portal very confusing where to go sometimes
  • Support could be faster
Very flexible, works great for remote staff. Softphone is fantastic.
Read Jason Rojas's full review
July 13, 2018

User Review: "Fuze is an excellent meeting tool"

Fuze has been used across our whole organization. It is a great way to schedule and conduct meetings when some attendees must be in different locations. The voice and video are great but the screen sharing is possibly the best tool to allow others to take over as the presenter and share what they see with everyone.
  • Scheduling and inviting attendees to a meeting is simple and straightforward.
  • Fuze allows attendees to call into the meeting via phone or to access audio and video through the Fuze app or a web browser.
  • Sharing screens is simple and changing presenters throughout the meeting is easy to do. This is great for training purposes and allowing everyone to participate and ask questions if they are seeing something different on their screen.
  • We usually copy the meeting link from Fuze and then send it out via email. If Fuze could import contact info from Outlook we could eliminate this step and send the invite directly from Fuze.
Fuze is great for meetings where some attendees must be in different locations. We utilize Fuze for meetings where information is going to be shared for everyone to look at. Fuze is also great for training purposes and being able to show someone step by step what a certain process looks like. You can then assign someone else as the presenter and have them go through the same steps on their screen to confirm understanding.
October 08, 2018

Fuze Review: "Service needs improvement, good application though"

Fuze is being used by the entire company. Fuze Desktop allows people from all departments to communicate internally and externally. I have been supporting users from other departments within the company for more than one year now.

Although Fuze Desktop shows some errors once in a while it is indeed a regular application used in the company.

• Fuze has many features that allow you to communicate
  • Fuze allows you to create meetings
  • You can use Fuze on your smartphone (spp)
  • Fuze has poor call quality sometimes.
  • It's not easy/intuitive to manage some features in Fuze portal.
  • Fuze support takes long time to get back to you.
Well, Fuze would be well suited in big companies with a large number of employees, because it makes easier for the employees to communicate within the company and with people outside as well. It is also cheaper than many telephony services. Fuze wouldn't be a good fit for very small companies in my opinion.
August 08, 2018

Review: "Fuze is a solid cloud VOIP provider, with some growing pains"

It is used across the entire organization. We wanted a cloud hosted VOIP solution to enable an increasingly mobile workforce.
  • Their data API is great for getting the data you need out of their system as long as you or somebody you know can write a program to call that API.
  • Allows for calls to be taken by mobile app, desktop app, or desk phone.
  • Flexible call center logic and that allowed us to continue to function as we have been, even if what we were doing wasn't the most common practice.
  • Fuze support response time is typically very slow and they routinely miss their SLAs.
  • Some admin portals have an interface that are in need of updating. They are very much still in the middle of their rebranding as some portals reference "Fuze" while others reference "Thinking Phones." This is a bit confusing for new end users when their primary web portal is "portal.thinkingphones.com"
  • The canned reports are very limited and seem and the tech driving them leads to some reports missing or chopping off longer fields even though they are standard fields for any Fuze call (i.e. "ABCDEFG" shortened to "ABCD...")
Overall, the product is solid but may fall short if you rely on phone data reports and aren't comfortable writing an app to pull from their API. It has served us well as a sales company and their team handled the transition from an on-prem Avaya solution to their platform remarkably well.
July 23, 2018

Review: "Fuze hosted phone system simple to use and deploy yet support is lacking"

Fuze is being used across our entire enterprise. It is used for call centers as well as individual's phones. Messaging is being used by a smaller group currently but expects that it could grow.
  • Fuze does a good job of providing a portal that makes changes simple and easy to accomplish day to day tasks.
  • Implementation and deployment is a very simple process with little to no problems
  • Fuze has the ability to adapt to the changes needed by the business and is willing to work with you to make design changes/enhancements to the product in many cases.
  • Support on issues are extremely slow to get started
  • Support personnel are not always well trained requiring escalations
  • Product portal is slow and sluggish to use.
Fuze would be a good solution for customers that can handle some call issues in the environment. Call centers would not be a good fit as dropped calls or transfers do occur.
August 02, 2018

Review: "Fuze: the best current collaboration solution"

Very good customer experience, excellent project team, perfect deployment and satisfied users. I highly recommend!
  • Support to the design of the solution
  • Perfect support team
  • Unified solution very ergonomic and economical
  • Ring change
  • Mobile conference calls
The migration of a solution of communication seems always to be a complicated challenge, but the accompaniment of the teams Fuze is perfect.
Nick Cooper profile photo
April 20, 2018

Review: "Reduze PBX/VOIP Management Headaches - Chuze Fuze"

We are using Fuze at 60% of our sites and growing. We will eventually be using it across the entire organization. Fuze addresses a number of business issues including multiple disparate phone systems, high number of supplier accounts and invoices to manage, and multiple systems to manage call for phone support issues. With Fuze our IT department can pay one invoice for all voice, video and IM services. We can call one place for support issues. We can go to one place to manage accounts and user information. On top of all that, with Fuze, we have a DR site for our phone systems!
  • Fuze is now on a faster development cycle, implementing a lot of new features and bug fixes at a faster rate! This is great because you can tell they care about the product and getting features in that customers want.
  • Fuze has great project managers and support engineers to help see the deployments through from beginning to end. We don't have to worry about missing anything in the deployment, despite having quite a few different locations with different call flows, equipment etc.
  • The core features of being able to make and receive calls works right out the gate, every time. We've never had issues after a deployment of not being able to make or receive phone calls.
  • The Fuze Desktop application works incredibly well and has been updated quite a bit in the past 6 months. 10/10 on design.
  • Fuze could do a better job of encompassing paging equipment solutions into the project implementation. It seems this is usually always tied to the phone system and when this changes we've had issues with paging not working on the days or even weeks after go-live on the Fuze phone system. Having one or two proven solutions to offer that they know work right out the gate with Fuze would be nice, as many of our manufacturing plants need to upgrade these paging systems anyway.
  • Fuze could provide help on user-onboarding to make sure we're getting the most out of our product. We've had issues getting our users to make that culture-shift to using IM.
  • I'd like to see easier device management available to the user to be able to easily switch between which devices I'd like to ring on. Many times If I decline a call on one device, it continues ringing on the other two.
  • It would also be nice to see some simpler AD integration options for user authentication.
  • The Fuze App for Android is buggy and I have trouble joining meetings at times. It also takes quite a bit of battery. Instant messaging is nice, in the app. Overall, could use some work.
Fuze is definitely great for smaller offices or organizations. It works well even for our larger corporate office with about 150-200 users. It might be more difficult to implement for very large offices with hundreds of users without a solid and stable internet connection or a private network line into Fuze datacenters for QoS and stability
Read Nick Cooper's full review
Brooke Schell profile photo
January 15, 2018

Fuze Review: "Another all-in-one remote conference platform that does what you need it to."

We are using Fuze at North Coast Electric within our website development and management department. Some of the members of our team are located in Portland, OR and some of them are located in Seattle, WA. We often have to call meetings which can be in the form of a conference call, an instant message/e-mail chain, screen sharing, or video calling. Fuze integrates all of these necessary devices into one easy to use platform.
  • Fuze makes it very easy to join an existing meeting in progress. If a user finds it difficult or frustrating to join in, they may not end up attending the meeting and could potentially miss out on crucial information.
  • Fuze seems to have great connectivity. I've never been dropped from a meeting, nor have I witnessed anyone in my meetings get booted.
  • Fuze makes it very convenient to connect to a meeting no matter what kind of participation your technology allows.
  • I would like to see more screens available in the screen sharing option.
  • I would like to be able to turn over admin responsibility mid-meeting.
  • I think it could have a more vibrant aesthetic.
Chatting with other employees who have the same tech level training is a great implementation. I think if someone were to have received less technical training and information they might not be able to keep up with the natural flow of the meeting, and that could cause other speed bumps along the way.
Read Brooke Schell's full review
Jeffrey White profile photo
January 15, 2018

User Review: "Fuze - Evolution of a UCassS Product"

Fuze is being used across the organization at 5 locations in 3 states. It provides all telephony services and call center technologies.
  • Features in the Fuze Desktop and smartphone app are conceptualized well.
  • The Fuze implementation project manager has been attentive to our needs.
  • Fuze leadership is open to feedback and constructive criticism.
  • The Fuze Desktop software (softphone) is evolving. At times the product is unstable and Fuze has no work-around or answer why this is happening.
  • The Fuze support process is not mature in comparison with other UCaaS product vendors. Typically important issues are not sufficiently prioritized and require escalation with Fuze support.
  • The platforms for Fuze configuration, monitoring and reporting are separate and very dissimilar. This is improving with their investments in a single platform, however the current tools cause inefficient management of call queues and user accounts.
  • Since May 2017 we have experienced several outages that impacted all business locations. It seems that Fuze needs more monitoring systems for early warning of events that impact services.
They are well suited as a provider of general phone services (e.g. virtual PBX). Their call center technologies are somewhat basic and need more functionality (e.g. automated after call surveys for callers).
Read Jeffrey White's full review
James Leibforth profile photo
November 13, 2017

"Honest Fuze Review (from a Systems Admin)"

Fuze is used by our organization as a communications platform between multiple locations across the continental United States.
  • Superior voice quality
  • Ease of use
  • Access to new products
  • Technical issue resolution can be slow
  • Over communication is often necessary when explaining an issue (beyond the norm)
  • Hardware and warranty issues have been difficult to resolve
Fuze is fantastic where there is a need for better voice quality and a need for an off-premises cloud solution for voice communications. Fuze's platform satisfies both of these; from a disaster recovery perspective, we are more secure.
Read James Leibforth's full review
January 12, 2018

User Review: "We love Fuze!"

Fuze is used amongst our entire organization. It allows our employees to record their calls easily so that they can always go back and reference them for information that may have been forgotten. It enables us to set up virtual meetings by one click of a button and it also syncs up very nicely with Salesforce so that we can click to dial as opposed to typing in someone's phone number. All in all, it allows for a easier, faster and more effective way to contact people.
  • Click-To- Call. This is a direct integration with Salesforce that allows you to click the Fuze icon and it will automatically dial for you. This is especially useful for our Sales reps who need to have a high amount of calls to make throughout the day. Allows us to move much faster than normal
  • Call recordings- all calls that happen within Fuze are recorded and can be easily found on their portal. By one lick, you can download the call and then relisten to it or save it. This is a great feature for call coaching opportunities and also for people to re-listen to their calls to make sure they got all the relevant information
  • Ease of use. Fuze is a very intuitive tool that does not require a lot of training to use. Once you download the application it is extremely easy to set up and get going. It has a very modern look and feel and is well organized.
  • Fuze does not let you mark mass calls as complete. So every time I open the app I usually get a bunch of notifications of missed calls or voicemails and I have to click on each one in order for them to go away. It would be nice if I could mass select all the ones
  • From a functionality standpoint sometimes the call quality has been poor. I have heard only multiple occasions from prospects that the connection sounds statically or there is significant amount of feedback occurring. This is usually resolved after hanging up and calling back but that is not the best experience for both parties involved.
Fuze is a very easy to use, intuitive system. It is cloud based and very easy to set up and manage. You have the ability to download a mobile app for when you are on the go and you can easily find all of your call recordings in one centralized location. It is a very useful tool for all organizations with Sales teams or any sort of function that is making a lot of calls during the day. Probably is not as well suited for organizations that are not focused so much with outbound prospecting.
May 03, 2018

User Review: "Fuze AOK"

We use Fuze primarily for our phone systems and stats tracking. We use queues, ring groups, sound clips, phone stats, etc.
  • Fuze help us see what queues are busy IN REAL TIME!
  • Fuze has continued to improve their system with features we didn't even know we wanted until we could use it.
  • Fuze currently is working on making their API better. It would be nice if Fuze had a team to help us use their API.
  • I have found some of the learning resources out-of-date, which made initial configuration of our system difficult.
iPhones don't go down, so that's nice. We primarily use thin clients (Raspberry Pis running Linux) and there is limited functionality for us because of that. It can also be overwhelming to manage a large number of queues/ring groups, which we have.
May 02, 2018

Fuze Review: "Fuzzer..."

We are using mostly Fuze Desktop and a few Polycom for conference rooms. Fuze is used across the organization. Fuze address not having servers on site and the maintenance.
  • They welcome any suggestions.
  • Support team will assist you till the end.
  • Fuze Desktop pretty simple to use.
  • Following through on suggested ideas about making the product a better product.
  • Call center features could use some improving. Particular allowing supervisor to add and remove there agents.
  • Better analytics
Fuze has a pretty stable platform. The software is bright and colorful. It's user friendly. However, the size of the Fuze Desktop can only be minimized to certain point. User would love to make it smaller. Also, to many pop window when a call comes in. Also, the call center would love to make it smaller in the corner of there computer and make it stay on top. Voicemail also needs some one. The prompts can be confusing.
December 12, 2017

User Review: "Fuze = More quality calls"

Fuze is primarily used by our sales team to streamline our pipeline generation. As a salesperson, staying organized with accounts and individual contacts is crucial. What's just as important is being able to quickly and easily call those folks whom we're targeting. Fuze's click-to-dial allows us to call someone in an instant and save time from having to manually dial.
  • Saved call recordings allows you to fine-tune your craft or review things you might have missed
  • Integrations allow you to click on any number and call someone, no matter the website or interface
  • Drop down call result features allow you to document how a specific call went so you can properly track
  • Inability to transfer ownership or search other numbers recordings. Sometimes I'll take calls in different rooms and I'm unable to pull those calls.
  • Issues with audio quality.
  • Quality of support - took me over 24 hours to get in touch with a rep for a specific question.
Well-suited: Large sales teams that have both international and remote teams. This will allow sales leaders to track its reps activity and document their progress. Also, for remote employees who travel or work in the field, Fuze's mobile app allows the person to access its account and not worry about accruing charges that they would have spent time otherwise expensing. In addition, on the international side, Fuze allows most countries to have its own local number.
January 09, 2018

User Review: "A Fuze Experience"

Fuze is mainly used in our call center. It is being utilized to connect to the patients for scheduling visits, following up with and checking on the status of a patient.
  • Provides us with clear phone calls to hear the members with no interruptions.
  • Fuze Support team is very helpful and quick to resolve issues.
  • More options for notifications. Being able to change the size of the pop-up window or changing the location of the notification window.
Fuze has been very helpful for placing phone calls and being able to avoid things like dropped calls and static on the line. Also on the support end, Fuze has a very helpful support staff that is very active and quick to resolve issues. Personally the staff that I have interacted with were very thorough and very good with keeping you up to date.

Hosted PBX (30)
Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR) (30)
User templates (24)
6.2
Call reports (35)
6.6
Directory of employee names (42)
Answering rules (41)
Call recording (38)
Call park (28)
Message alerts (38)
Video conferencing (32)
Audio conferencing (35)
Mobile app for iOS (35)
Mobile app for Android (29)

About Fuze

Fuze Voice is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that is designed to empower productivity and deliver insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing and always-on collaboration. The vendor’s value proposition is that Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.

Fuze Features

Cloud PBX Features
Has featureHosted PBX
Has featureMulti-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Has featureUser templates
Has featureCall reports
Has featureDirectory of employee names
Call Management Features
Has featureAnswering rules
Has featureCall recording
Has featureCall park
Does not have featureCall screening
Has featureMessage alerts
VoIP system collaboration Features
Has featureVideo conferencing
Has featureAudio conferencing
Mobile apps Features
Has featureMobile app for iOS
Has featureMobile app for Android

Fuze Video

The reimagined Fuze user experience takes Unified Communications to the next level by blending voice, video, and chat across a single interface designed to enable the business user as well as the IT administrator - all while maintaining the same enterprise-grade platform ensuring the highest level of quality, reliability, and analytics that businesses demand.

Fuze Downloadables

Fuze Integrations

Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, Microsoft Office 365, ServiceNow, NetSuite, Zoho CRM, SugarCRM, Bullhorn CRM, Skype for Business (formerly Lync), Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)

Fuze Competitors