Overall Satisfaction with ClickMeeting
We utilize ClickWebinar to train our new members on the requirements and payment for their position. We use ClickWebinar mainly as a training tool for new members for 2 departments in our organization: Customer Success and Marketing. It allows us to give presentations to many people at once, while allowing the attendees to ask questions and receive answers in real time.
- ClickWebinar allows large numbers of attendees - something that other video-chat or presentation platforms limit
- ClickWebinar allows for several types of media to be presented, including slideshows, documents, YouTube videos, and polls
- ClickWebinar is glitchy. We've run into a lot of issues with freezing, lack of audio/visual, participants unable to join, etc., even when our internet connections are good and functional otherwise
- ClickWebinar can be expensive. There are a LOT of options for customization - which is great - but it feels like a lot of little things are, cost-wise, large upgrades
- ClickWebinar has allowed us to onboard/train hundreds more customers/clients per week to use our platform than we used to be able to, which in turn has brought us more revenue.
- ClickWebinar has been somewhat costly and glitchy, but overall is the best webinar platform that we can find for the price.
We selected ClickWebinar based on price, ease of access, and number of participants allowed. Zoom and GoToMeeting were both somewhat comparable in price, although slightly more expensive than ClickWebinar. The main issue with Zoom and GoToMeeting for us was that it required the participants to download something in order to attend, which can deter users in our target demographic. Google Hangouts does not require downloads, but it only allowed 10-15 people per meeting, which meant we couldn't onboard as many people at once.
ClickWebinar is great for large meetings with only one or two presenters. If you're planning a collaborative meeting with a smaller group, use another platform that will allow you to all participate via audio/visual. ClickMeeting allows 150+ participants via chat only, so it's best use is for training.