Saves time, ensuring you don't lose money you should be getting back.
Ron Toth profile photo
October 30, 2019

Saves time, ensuring you don't lose money you should be getting back.

Software Version

Expense

Overall Satisfaction with Concur Expense

Our sales team constantly travels. This might be to conferences or visiting clients. When we do, we are reimbursed for our expenses. This can be things like meals or driving charges. When we do, we need to document that information and then get reimbursed for it later. Usually, we would take a picture of receipts and then have to load them in and fill out additional information. With Concur, we're able to easily take a pic with our phone and have it read the receipt and fill out most of the information for us. Leading to a lot less time needing to be spent on it.
  • The picture functionality works very well.
  • It pre-populates a lot of the information we need to fill out in order to get reimbursed.
  • It does not have a lot of steps to complete the report.
  • The only negative I feel they have is the need to use the lock functionality on my phone. Before Concur, I didn't use a keypad to unlock my phone. For some reason, when you use Concur you need to have a keylock in. For me, that was a little annoying. Not a huge negative but a negative.
  • I will admit, sometimes I would forget to do my expenses after a session cause I didn't feel like doing all the work it entailed. With Concur now being so easy, I don't have that problem. This ensures $100-$250 does not go missing.
Concur is by far the best. The camera functionality and how it reads the information and automatically pre-populates it makes it the best I've ever used.
I've never had issues with it so I've never had to use their customer service.

Do you think Concur Travel and Expense delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Concur Travel and Expense's feature set?

Did Concur Travel and Expense live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Concur Travel and Expense go as expected?

Would you buy Concur Travel and Expense again?

We can be at a restaurant and ready to leave and when we pay, we instantly snap a pic of the receipt and Concur will do the rest. Saves a ton of time. Sometimes, we just forget or lose the receipt so being able to do it as it happens is a huge benefit.