"Great platform to develop and send email marketing campaigns
Overall Satisfaction with Constant Contact
- The name says it best. Constant Contact facilitates you constantly promoting your brand with contact with your current and prospective clients. As a consultant, the metrics and reports allow us to show our clients the success of their email campaigns and how they can improve processes.
- Constant Contact is great, this system allows us to create very effective email marketing campaigns to increase sales and reach many potential customers.
- Its interface is very nice and intuitive, which allows us to quickly learn to use this system. Creating a campaign is very easy because the system has a great variety of templates and we can choose the one that best suits our idea and edit it easily.
- I like the simplicity with which we can segment our contacts, constant contact allows us to create different lists of contacts that we can easily select for sending email marketing campaigns.
- This system is great and I do not have much to say against, I just wish they could improve the search filter of email campaigns made previously, and include a search field that allows you to find campaigns related to the phrase name included in that field of search.
- I really don't have any dislikes with the software now that I am familiar with the product.
- Brand recognition - the ability to present a professional message to my customer base. The benefit is that it keeps our name top of mind with our customers.
- It is a very effective tool to promote any type of product, company, project or idea. The investment will depend on our number of contacts, which is why I believe it is suitable for small, medium and large companies.
Constant contact has a very good reputation and is used by many companies, we can also integrate features with other systems like Wordpress, Shopify, Facebook, Google among others!
Constant contact also allows us to perform analysis on our sent campaigns and verify the percentages of clicks made, bounces, openings etc. this helps us to constantly improve our strategy.