Overall Satisfaction with Contactbook
We used Contactbook a couple of months ago to collaborate with a sales team in another company. It was used inside a project, and multiple team members got to use it to share lead contacts and follow our sales pipeline. It was easy to use and always ready. We had no problems at all.
- Ease of use
- Ready to share just connecting your account
- Nice UI
- The free trial is not enough to try all the product, but you can start with a beginner plan
- It would be good to be able to speed up the sync process
- Realible contact sync
- Privated and encrypted connections
- Clear and simple UI
- We managed multiple people's contacts in a project
- We saved a lot of time of contact sharing
- We helped new clients get on board with our leads workflow
Contactbook was easier to use, because Zoho ContactManager apps weren't so easy to use between our team and our clients. We ended up going for Contactbook because our clients asked for alternatives, and we managed all the project with Contactbook. It has been a good experience since the very start. Also the free trial was nice to gather some information about the app.
Do you think Contactbook delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Contactbook's feature set?
Did Contactbook live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Contactbook go as expected?
Would you buy Contactbook again?
Contactbook is really simple to use, even for non techies. The people that can collaborate with you just need to log-in and the app starts working. This was really important because we needed an accessible app for anyone involved in the project. Sometimes our clients were just getting started using apps, and the good ui and helpful text from Contactbook helped a lot.