Can AI replace Sales?
May 17, 2018
Can AI replace Sales?
VP Marketing Programs
FlexentialComputer Software, 1001-5000 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Conversica
Our Customer Success Team is the best team of all vendors. We continue to have regularly scheduled meetings and they offer new ideas for ways to use Conversica and as we have new people added to the team they train them.
Conversica is being used to follow up on leads from web site downloads, events, webinars and content syndicators. It is also being used to re-engage with prospects that we had in the funnel, lost the deal and may be coming up for renewal. Conversica follows up with the prospect and passes the leads to our outbound demand generation team for further follow up. We have several people that engage with Conversica and come to our data centers asking to meet our virtual assistant.
- Conversica is persistent, professional and polite. She is always very responsive and pleasant regardless of how many times she attempts to engage with someone.
- Conversica is better than a sales rep at updating Salesforce! She documents all activity and if someone is out of office she documents when they will return to continue her pursuit!
- Conversica ensures that our sales reps do their job! Once a "hot lead" has been passed to a sales rep she will follow up with the prospect to ensure sales reached out to them.
- Conversica CSM team is the most responsive and helpful CSM team of all ur vendors. We continue to gain value from our conversations and meet on a regular basis.
- We are looking forward to additional conversations with Customer Service and possibly Accounting and Chat.
- We have only had a positive impact on ROI because we are able to engage with more prospects. There has not been any negative impact. Customers that prefer not to engage with anyone other than their Account Manager are submitted to a suppression list and do not receive Conversica follow-up.
We have not worked with any other AI sales assistant tools. We are happy with our relationship and results so there is no reason to change.
Conversica is best suited for organizations that require additional sales follow-up for "suspects", people that have shown interest in the products and services but they are not fully engaged. It is very effective for web site downloads, events, webinars and content syndication follow-up. We have had to suppress some existing customers that do not want to be contacted by anyone other than their assigned account manager. I'm sure that every company will have some people that will not appreciate the persistence but for the most part it is required to engage with the prospects.