Pros and Cons
- Conversica is great at working low level leads and surfacing those that are in fact interested in your product or service.
- Conversica is also useful in weeding out leads that are not strong.
- Since Conversica is sending emails to various prospects, customers and opportunities, it allows sales, account managers, service etc, to focus on other activities, thereby saving time and freeing up resources.
- The conversation framework is great, but since you have to restrict your text/script to the fields, so there are some limitations with the flexiblity/customization of the conversations.
- While you can set up rules within SFDC to automate some functions such as to disqualify a lead etc, it would be great if you could set up these in Conversica instead of having to rely on an SFDC admin.