Reviews (1-25 of 92)
- Answers Direct Questions
- Supplies information and links to students requesting them
- Reengages potential students that requested information early in their high school education
- Frees our admissions team to only reach out to potential students with a sincere interest
- Adjusting message timing, both on a macro and micro level
- Lead uploading - make it easier for all users to access the uploader and execute said uploads
- Conversica helps to significantly reduce the effort around emailing prospects and solve the issue around a fast growing database and "to many leads."
- From implementation to day-to-day usage, our success manager is very supportive and works closely alongside the team to ensure we're getting the most out of the tool, answers any questions, and quickly resolves minor issues.
- Email isn't dead. Conversica does a good job of keeping the emails positive, helpful, non-obtrusive, and professional.
- It takes considerable effort to create the conversations and associate leads/contacts to SFDC campaign on an ongoing basis.
- Easy to implement because it is a SF cnnection you just upload those users
- Pretty reliable results knew we would get 15% hot rate every time no more no less
- Tough to work around the static talk boxes we had
- Static boxes for talk tracks made it tough to have natural language sometimes
- Easier to include calendar links
- More useful strategy meetings
- AI Assistant Management of responses. We have large lists that we are in constant communication with. The AI Assistant's ability to respond, very professionally, to every comment creates a tremendous customer experience.
- Organization of Leads: The "intelligence" to understand the responses and prioritize them is a tremendous time management benefit. The platform organizes your leads into "hot leads," "further action needed," "stopped leads," and more based on the response. It is extremely accurate.
- Reporting: The ability to pull reports by campaign and export them into PowerPoint presentations is very helpful and impressive.
- Most of the campaigns have 7 attempts in their path. If a lead does not respond the AI agent will make 7 attempts until it stops messaging the lead. In most cases, this is wonderful. In some cases, the outreach is too much. The ability for the "user" to be able to decrease the # of attempts would be a good feature.
- The time frame between "attempts" from the AI Agent. This is actually possible, however, the user must set this up with the Conversica Technical Team. Now, while I am putting this down as an opportunity, I must note that the staff and team at Conversica are some of the most professional and welcoming I have dealt with in my career. They are always eager to help.
- The timing of AI interpretation to messaging is a quick turnaround
- Leads have several stages they can enter based on responses and are properly bucketed
- Conversation flows are fairly comprehensive and have a wide range of use cases.
- AI interpretation is not always correct.
- Conversation flows cannot be easily manually altered
- Only a small amount of messaging text can be altered and customized
- Some of the messaging can appear as if it's robotic
- Allowed us to expand into other regions with their Spanish conversation which opened up new revenue opportunities
- Ensures that leads never slip through the cracks, the AI assistant never forgets to send an email or follow up
- Ensures that we can strike whilst the iron is hot. Within minutes any inbound leads are contacted by an AI assistant helping to increase conversion rates.
- A little bit more flexibility with the conversations. Sometimes the assistant struggles if anything out of the ordinary is mentioned in the conversation.
- Although persistency is a good thing, sometimes the assistant can be that little bit too persistent
- Sometimes that assistant can jump the gun. The customer might just be asking for more information and she'll jump straight in to try and arrange a call.
- Conversica is great at working low level leads and surfacing those that are in fact interested in your product or service.
- Conversica is also useful in weeding out leads that are not strong.
- Since Conversica is sending emails to various prospects, customers and opportunities, it allows sales, account managers, service etc, to focus on other activities, thereby saving time and freeing up resources.
- The conversation framework is great, but since you have to restrict your text/script to the fields, so there are some limitations with the flexiblity/customization of the conversations.
- While you can set up rules within SFDC to automate some functions such as to disqualify a lead etc, it would be great if you could set up these in Conversica instead of having to rely on an SFDC admin.
- Great at helping marketing and sales surface leads that might be interested in your product.
- Great at working low level leads and see if there are opportunities within a large number of leads
- Great at providing a more personal touch, ie it looks like it is coming from an actual person vs. a marketing-driven, standardized email.
- Since you are allowing Conversica to do a lot of the manual work of emailing and working low level leads, it really helps free up work of your sales team which would otherwise cost more.
Conversica has given us another tool that we can use, if marketing emails have not worked, or if sales have tried and failed. We can use Conversica to work old leads and opportunities.
Conversica can also help warm up cold leads, and since it sounds like a person, it gives the email a more personal touch.
Since you are allowing Conversica to do a lot of the manual work of emailing and working low-level leads, it really helps free up work of your sales team which would otherwise cost more.
- Conversica does a good job of prospecting.
- We love that they have a follow up feature that allows us to hold our staff accountable for reaching out to those who are interested in timely manner.
- The dashboard in Conversica helps us to both navigate current conversations and leads easily, as well as view the progress of current and past conversations.
- We would love more options for conversation types. Our organization has so many different things that we offer, we sometimes don't find how what we are trying to offer would fit into a current conversation.
- We would like to be able to customize the text on the templates a bit more so it was more relevant to our readers.
- We would love for Conversica to remember conversations from each individual so that if they are engaged again in a future conversation it will already have a profile for that individual which will help to create a more personal touch and could assist with replying to certain requests themselves verse assigning a sales person to reply.
- The team at Conversica is top-notch. From the beginning of our purchasing journey to the support that we have received over the last year, the Conversica team is very committed to our success, implements our feedback and requests quickly, and is generally great to work with.
- Being able to customize the Conversica Sales Assistant in terms of the messaging and even language is a must for us. We sell into many countries and markets globally and like to customize our reach outs based on the content that leads consume so this is very important to us.
- The Conversica Sales Assistant has done a great job of learning over the year that we have used her. It has been a breeze to customize outreach and responses and tailor what we are looking for when it comes to "hot leads"
- There are some parts of email templates that are not customizable. This makes it difficult to change sentence structure.
- There are times when the AI assistant is reaching out to leads at the same time as one of our sales reps. Often this is because the salesperson didn't follow the proper process in turning the assistant off but it happens often enough that I wish the process was simplified.
- Our AI assistant, Kelsey, follows up far more diligently than the reps.
- Consistent, accurate followup.
- Often leads towards a call meeting with the reps.
- The ability for reps to request that Kelsey stop contacting. I have to do that.
- The feedback has been very positive from the team.
- Artificial intelligence. The conversation streams are properly set up to respond to just about every prospect reply.
- Demand generation. Within the first 2 weeks after going live, we received roughly 15 demo requests in responses to the messaging.
- Email alerts. It is easily able to alert the lead/contact owner when a response is received.
- Lightweight on API cals.
- Note true SaaS. Everything requires their team to set up and make changes.
- Visibility. They keep a lot under wraps. Email subject lines, for example.
- Language is so real that people have no idea they’re speaking with a bot.
- Intuitive learning so it asks the appropriate questions for follow up.
- The support teams to ensure the email conversations are going well is exceptional.
- It would be great if it could do more learning based on the questions. Some of it is limiting and we find our emails have to be written a particular way. Can be restricting.
- Multiple personas would be good. Right now we have just one. A couple of AI personas would be lovely.
- The training can be daunting, especially for those that are doing it off the sides of their desk. There is still human intervention needed and it should be explained better that this product can actually increase the need for humans at the company, especially if implemented properly. The hot leads increase.
- The seven email touch really works well since most salespeople will not really have the time to send that many emails to every lead they receive.
- The alerts that the owner of the lead receives really has helped a lot with keeping salespeople in touch when they are needed. The HOT lead notice really gets them to notice in an inbox full of other emails.
- We use Conversica inside of Salesforce. The reporting that is built-in is really on point and very well done. It is really easy to see any information you may need on the current real-time reports.
- By using Salesforce with Conversica, anyone can add a lead or contact to a Conversica conversation through campaigns in Salesforce. This is great, but also getting to be a problem in how to organize the many conversations we now have and to have them searchable.
- The conversations are able to be customized. It would be nice to possibly change some of the wording that is standard and cannot be changed.
- The emails that Conversica sends out through the AI are great, but it would be great to be able to see the subject of the email as well.
- Conversica is polite but persistent. While a human might only email a lead 2-3 times before moving on, Conversica will send up to 7 emails. This increases the likelihood that we will get in touch with the prospect and helps us book more meetings.
- Conversica is able to accurately interpret responses that it receives from prospects and then take automated action based on those responses. For example, if the prospect says they want to meet with us they will be marked as a hot lead which we can then MQL and pass to a human for follow up. If they say they are not interested Conversica will stop emailing them. If Conversica receives an OOO email it can see when the person is expected to return to the office and then schedule the next email to be sent after they return.
- Conversica Is Able To Confirm A Prospect's Contact Information If We Have It, Or Collect Contact Information If We Don't.
- Conversica doesn't always interpret responses correctly so it's important to provide AI feedback when this happens.
- The ability to customize the email templates is limited.
- The out-of-the-box embedded reporting is not easy to use. i tend to just use my own salesforce reports.
- There are a lot of email templates to choose from but it isn't always obvious which one to use and there isn't a way to test them out to see which would be best for your use case.
- You can't clone campaigns which would be helpful when you have lots of campaigns that are very similar.
- Customer support is top-notch! I have never had a bad experience with their customer support. They are very knowledgeable and friendly. From discussing reporting to helping set up users, quick to respond to your needs.
- Conversica has a way of engaging with clients and getting a response. Often you find clients won't respond to the "sales person" but will reply to Conversica.
- Their AI got even smarter recently with smarter responses and timing of their messaging
- COnversica has the ability to be personalized with some lead sources, would be nice to integrate even more.
- Conversation paths are realistic and drive action from the recipient despite being AI-driven.
- Easy interface for sales reps to find, engage and convert leads who respond to the AI.
- Granular and customizable reporting tools built-in help us identify ROI and areas for improvement, and are easy to speak up to Executive level reporting.
- The method of standing up campaigns can be a little tedious for administrators because it uses copy/paste of Salesforce Campaign ID instead of just searching for active Salesforce campaigns.
- Understanding the conversation path options that the AI could take is improving greatly, but can still use some improvements for admin awareness when standing up a new conversation.
- Understanding what conversation types exist and how they differ from one another is sometimes difficult to self-serv, but the Conversica team is always very good about helping out explaining these.
- Simple way to interact via email and get reps involved when the right moment arrives.
- Conversational AI is pretty good - Conversica actually understands most conversations.
- It doesn't take a ton of time to figure out how it works - it's pretty straightforward.
- They sell texting capabilities, but the offering feels pretty limited there.
- Alerts could be better integrated.
- Does require quite a bit of up front effort before you can start getting value
- Require a year contract.
I would feel hesitant using the texting feature and trying to reach out for anything other than a simple request. Although AI is great, it can't be overly complex or else things can get tough.
- Conversica helps with bringing and capturing a wider net of clients/leads.
- The solution is easy to set up and get running quickly.
- Customer service almost always is great and thoroughly helps us out with any problems we run in to.
- The AI assistant works wonders! It's like having another employee on the floor at all times.
- Adding a feature that allows you to customize the amount of times any grouping of data points will be contacted would be extremely useful.
- The tool was initially too aggressive and the reporting isn't the most comprehensive, but we utilize our CRM to help with that.
- Sometimes the AI assistant can misread a response and not answer a customer's response appropriately.
Customization is where Conversica is lacking. Outside of creating a lot of different conversations, there is no real way we've found to create customization at scale.
The area we've had issues using Conversica is on our EMEA region. The translations were not that great. Conversica is not quite ready for prime time on the translation front.
Conversica Scorecard Summary
What is Conversica?
According to the vendor, Conversica Sales AI Assistant helps companies find and secure customers more quickly and efficiently by automatically contacting, engaging, qualifying, and following-up with leads via natural, multi-channel, two-way engagements. The Conversica Customer Success AI Assistant enables people and AI Assistants to work together for customer retention and account expansion.
With Conversica's extensive library of purpose-built and ready-to-use conversational skills backed by a proven and patented intelligent automation platform, Conversica’s AI Assistants can be deployed quickly, are human-like and personal, and provide unmatched accuracy and autonomy.
Reaching out to over 100 million people on behalf of thousands of companies, and with over 730 million engagements, Conversica is a portfolio company of Providence Strategic Growth, Kennet Partners and Toba Capital and is headquartered in Foster City, California. Read more at https://www.conversica.com/
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Starter Edition||$1,499||per installation|
A Conversica subscription includes an unlimited number of seats for marketers, sales reps and managers. Different editions include different levels of functionality to match your needs. The service is a monthly subscription with an annual commitment.
Conversica Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||15%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||70%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||15%|
Conversica Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Conversica Technical Details