Reviews (1-25 of 83)
- Conversica is great at working low level leads and surfacing those that are in fact interested in your product or service.
- Conversica is also useful in weeding out leads that are not strong.
- Since Conversica is sending emails to various prospects, customers and opportunities, it allows sales, account managers, service etc, to focus on other activities, thereby saving time and freeing up resources.
- The conversation framework is great, but since you have to restrict your text/script to the fields, so there are some limitations with the flexiblity/customization of the conversations.
- While you can set up rules within SFDC to automate some functions such as to disqualify a lead etc, it would be great if you could set up these in Conversica instead of having to rely on an SFDC admin.
- Great at helping marketing and sales surface leads that might be interested in your product.
- Great at working low level leads and see if there are opportunities within a large number of leads
- Great at providing a more personal touch, ie it looks like it is coming from an actual person vs. a marketing-driven, standardized email.
- Since you are allowing Conversica to do a lot of the manual work of emailing and working low level leads, it really helps free up work of your sales team which would otherwise cost more.
- Our AI assistant, Kelsey, follows up far more diligently than the reps.
- Consistent, accurate followup.
- Often leads towards a call meeting with the reps.
- The ability for reps to request that Kelsey stop contacting. I have to do that.
- The feedback has been very positive from the team.
- Conversation paths are realistic and drive action from the recipient despite being AI-driven.
- Easy interface for sales reps to find, engage and convert leads who respond to the AI.
- Granular and customizable reporting tools built-in help us identify ROI and areas for improvement, and are easy to speak up to Executive level reporting.
- The method of standing up campaigns can be a little tedious for administrators because it uses copy/paste of Salesforce Campaign ID instead of just searching for active Salesforce campaigns.
- Understanding the conversation path options that the AI could take is improving greatly, but can still use some improvements for admin awareness when standing up a new conversation.
- Understanding what conversation types exist and how they differ from one another is sometimes difficult to self-serv, but the Conversica team is always very good about helping out explaining these.
Customization is where Conversica is lacking. Outside of creating a lot of different conversations, there is no real way we've found to create customization at scale.
The area we've had issues using Conversica is on our EMEA region. The translations were not that great. Conversica is not quite ready for prime time on the translation front.
- Offloading low-quality, unproductive marketing qualified leads from sales.
- Increasing virtual human touch without having to increase sales headcount.
- Re-confirming contact info and verifying an appointment was completed.
- Contextual understanding of email responses - resulting in false hot leads or not turning real interest to hot leads.
- Conversation track build and mapping interface - could be more intuitive.
- Reporting - lack of ability to go deeper once the initial report is created.
Not a good tool for deeper engagement/interactions - primarily used as a high level conversation starter before real person is involved - however it will eventually need to be handed off to real person for deeper questions.
- Conversica does a good job of prospecting.
- We love that they have a follow up feature that allows us to hold our staff accountable for reaching out to those who are interested in timely manner.
- The dashboard in Conversica helps us to both navigate current conversations and leads easily, as well as view the progress of current and past conversations.
- We would love more options for conversation types. Our organization has so many different things that we offer, we sometimes don't find how what we are trying to offer would fit into a current conversation.
- We would like to be able to customize the text on the templates a bit more so it was more relevant to our readers.
- We would love for Conversica to remember conversations from each individual so that if they are engaged again in a future conversation it will already have a profile for that individual which will help to create a more personal touch and could assist with replying to certain requests themselves verse assigning a sales person to reply.
- The team at Conversica is top-notch. From the beginning of our purchasing journey to the support that we have received over the last year, the Conversica team is very committed to our success, implements our feedback and requests quickly, and is generally great to work with.
- Being able to customize the Conversica Sales Assistant in terms of the messaging and even language is a must for us. We sell into many countries and markets globally and like to customize our reach outs based on the content that leads consume so this is very important to us.
- The Conversica Sales Assistant has done a great job of learning over the year that we have used her. It has been a breeze to customize outreach and responses and tailor what we are looking for when it comes to "hot leads"
- There are some parts of email templates that are not customizable. This makes it difficult to change sentence structure.
- There are times when the AI assistant is reaching out to leads at the same time as one of our sales reps. Often this is because the salesperson didn't follow the proper process in turning the assistant off but it happens often enough that I wish the process was simplified.
- Providing 1:1 email outreach to a large quantity of leads which our organization is unable to do on our own in a timely manner.
- Confirms specific contact phone numbers while scheduling a call for our sales department.
- Opens up new conversations with older leads in our database that have gone cold.
- The AI software that reads the replies from our leads is not perfect. I need the ability to update and change the lead status when I discover these mistakes for accurate reporting and follow up.
- The ability to stop a conversation as a manager is only available from one screen. I would love if they could move this to the main dashboard too.
- In reporting I would like to see the date and time of last message sent, last reply received, and next message scheduled all next to each other.
- The import to Salesforce campaigns is nice but the upload of new data from conversica to Salesforce (like lead status and phone number) has to be manually done.
- Artificial intelligence. The conversation streams are properly set up to respond to just about every prospect reply.
- Demand generation. Within the first 2 weeks after going live, we received roughly 15 demo requests in responses to the messaging.
- Email alerts. It is easily able to alert the lead/contact owner when a response is received.
- Lightweight on API cals.
- Note true SaaS. Everything requires their team to set up and make changes.
- Visibility. They keep a lot under wraps. Email subject lines, for example.
- Language is so real that people have no idea they’re speaking with a bot.
- Intuitive learning so it asks the appropriate questions for follow up.
- The support teams to ensure the email conversations are going well is exceptional.
- It would be great if it could do more learning based on the questions. Some of it is limiting and we find our emails have to be written a particular way. Can be restricting.
- Multiple personas would be good. Right now we have just one. A couple of AI personas would be lovely.
- The training can be daunting, especially for those that are doing it off the sides of their desk. There is still human intervention needed and it should be explained better that this product can actually increase the need for humans at the company, especially if implemented properly. The hot leads increase.
- The seven email touch really works well since most salespeople will not really have the time to send that many emails to every lead they receive.
- The alerts that the owner of the lead receives really has helped a lot with keeping salespeople in touch when they are needed. The HOT lead notice really gets them to notice in an inbox full of other emails.
- We use Conversica inside of Salesforce. The reporting that is built-in is really on point and very well done. It is really easy to see any information you may need on the current real-time reports.
- By using Salesforce with Conversica, anyone can add a lead or contact to a Conversica conversation through campaigns in Salesforce. This is great, but also getting to be a problem in how to organize the many conversations we now have and to have them searchable.
- The conversations are able to be customized. It would be nice to possibly change some of the wording that is standard and cannot be changed.
- The emails that Conversica sends out through the AI are great, but it would be great to be able to see the subject of the email as well.
- Conversica is polite but persistent. While a human might only email a lead 2-3 times before moving on, Conversica will send up to 7 emails. This increases the likelihood that we will get in touch with the prospect and helps us book more meetings.
- Conversica is able to accurately interpret responses that it receives from prospects and then take automated action based on those responses. For Example, If The Prospect Says They Want To Meet With Us They Will Be Marked As A Hot Lead Which We Can Then Mql And Pass To A Human For Follow Up. If They Say They Are Not Interested Conversica Will Stop Emailing Them. If Conversica Receives An Ooo Email It Can See When The Person Is Expected To Return To The Office And Then Schedule The Next Email To Be Sent After They Return.
- Conversica Is Able To Confirm A Prospect's Contact Information If We Have It, Or Collect Contact Information If We Don't.
- Conversica doesn't always interpret responses correctly so it's important to provide AI feedback when this happens.
- The ability to customize the email templates is limited.
- The out-of-the-box embedded reporting is not easy to use. i tend to just use my own salesforce reports.
- There are a lot of email templates to choose from but it isn't always obvious which one to use and there isn't a way to test them out to see which would be best for your use case.
- You can't clone campaigns which would be helpful when you have lots of campaigns that are very similar.
- Identifies leads sources that engage in two-way communication with your sales department.
- Ensures that your sales staff is not letting leads "slip through the cracks".
- Allows you to better manage your sales staff based on their usage.
- Responses are not "canned" - the AI learns and is very lifelike.
- None that I can think of at this time.
- Customer support is top-notch! I have never had a bad experience with their customer support. They are very knowledgeable and friendly. From discussing reporting to helping set up users, quick to respond to your needs.
- Conversica has a way of engaging with clients and getting a response. Often you find clients won't respond to the "sales person" but will reply to Conversica.
- Their AI got even smarter recently with smarter responses and timing of their messaging
- COnversica has the ability to be personalized with some lead sources, would be nice to integrate even more.
- Automation: Once you have the conversations set up, you can pull the leads into a campaign and begin sending right away.
- User-Friendly: Interface and platform are user-friendly and easy to navigate.
- Customer Service: We have had so much success because of the customer service and their ability to promptly answer questions and troubleshoot any issues.
- Customization: I wish we had a little more flexibility when it came to customizing the conversations.
- Real World Examples: More examples of how other users are utilizing the interface would be helpful in testing new ways to use the tool.
- The automated email marketing makes life much easier for all of the sales reps.
- The smart AI is able to very accurately identify if an email response is positive or negative. It is good at moving the prospect through the sales funnel.
- Conversica's Salesforce dashboard is easy to use.
- I have no complaints so far.
- First and foremost Conversica never misses a lead. We have had 100% follow-up on all form fills since we launched our assistant.
- Conversica easily handles large numbers of leads and is never over whelmed.
- Conversica never quits. Most responses are coming after the 6th or 7th message to them.
- Conversica identifies Hot Leads right off the bat and then identifies leads to review and leads at risk in an easy to use dashboard.
- I really can't think of anything that can be improved. They are constantly working to improve their product and you are involved in that process with each response you receive.
- There is nothing for me to add
- I know you want 3 items, but for me, there is nothing to add here.
- Excellent follow-up from Conversica Sales Support Reps.
- Continual learning from leads to improve AI conversations.
- Easy to use reporting.
- When setting vacation days for our reps. would love the ability to delegate alerts to more than one person.
- Would like the ability to see and update our current conversations.
- Miranda completes 100 percent of the work that we ask her to do. When we upload a file of customers to Conversica, Miranda will contact all of them without exception and work to get a reply of "yes" or "no" one way or another
- Miranda works 24-7 without vacation and she does not make excuses for getting work done. I am always confident that if the customer file we provided was uploaded properly by our team. Miranda will work that list of customers without fail.
- Miranda is polite and is definitely not spam. If customers say "no" or request a stop to our offers Miranda immediately stops messaging with a polite reply in respect of the customer's wishes.
- We can customize our messages and the customer success manager at Conversica is always available to assist us with help and best practices for success.
- We like that Conversica listens to their customer and takes suggestions to heart by incorporating our ideas for improvement into their periodic updates to the platform.
- We welcome the continued work to allow us to be able to do more customization and the ability to speak in the "voice" of our business.
- We look forward to when Miranda will be available with the spoken word rather than just by typed word.
- Simple way to interact via email and get reps involved when the right moment arrives.
- Conversational AI is pretty good - Conversica actually understands most conversations.
- It doesn't take a ton of time to figure out how it works - it's pretty straightforward.
- They sell texting capabilities, but the offering feels pretty limited there.
- Alerts could be better integrated.
- Does require quite a bit of up front effort before you can start getting value
- Require a year contract.
I would feel hesitant using the texting feature and trying to reach out for anything other than a simple request. Although AI is great, it can't be overly complex or else things can get tough.
- Conversica helps with bringing and capturing a wider net of clients/leads.
- The solution is easy to set up and get running quickly.
- Customer service almost always is great and thoroughly helps us out with any problems we run in to.
- The AI assistant works wonders! It's like having another employee on the floor at all times.
- Adding a feature that allows you to customize the amount of times any grouping of data points will be contacted would be extremely useful.
- The tool was initially too aggressive and the reporting isn't the most comprehensive, but we utilize our CRM to help with that.
- Sometimes the AI assistant can misread a response and not answer a customer's response appropriately.
- The bot is reliable with its cadences and memory of when to reach back out of a lead indicates a better time to engage.
- The Conversica support team is talented and helpful.
- The product is focused on sales, which is great -- we are able to paste full conversations inside of Salesforce, if we don't want reps to have to log into Conversica directly to follow up with qualified leads.
- As a customer admin, I am not able to control much on my own. I have to reach out to support for pretty much any changes to the system.
- When I review the bot's qualification decisions, they appear to be unreliable. Many leads are marked as hot simply because they said "yes" somewhere in the conversation, but they could say "Yes! I'd like to speak to someone about (selling their own software to us), but no, I have no use case."
- The bot requires a lot of feedback to start becoming more accurate. This onus is on the customer to staff and execute on this.
Conversica Scorecard Summary
According to the vendor, Conversica Sales AI Assistant helps companies find and secure customers more quickly and efficiently by automatically contacting, engaging, qualifying, and following-up with leads via natural, multi-channel, two-way engagements. The Conversica Customer Success AI Assistant enables people and AI Assistants to work together for customer retention and account expansion.
With Conversica's library of purpose-built and ready-to-use conversational skills backed by a patented conversational AI platform, Conversica’s AI Assistants can be deployed quickly, are human-like and personal, and provide conversational accuracy and autonomy.
Reaching out to over 100 million people on behalf of thousands of companies, and with over 375 million engagements, Conversica is a portfolio company of Providence Strategic Growth, Kennet Partners and Toba Capital and is headquartered in Foster City, California, with international offices in Santiago, Chile, and London, UK. Read more at https://www.conversica.com/
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Starter Edition||$1,499||per installation|
A Conversica subscription includes an unlimited number of seats for marketers, sales reps and managers. Different editions include different levels of functionality to match your needs. The service is a monthly subscription with an annual commitment.
Conversica Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||15%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||70%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||15%|
Conversica Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Conversica Technical Details