Overall Satisfaction with Convirza
We use Convirza for our own marketing campaigns and for client campaigns. Specifically, we use it to trace inbound phone calls to the proper marketing channel in order to have proper attribution in various CRM systems. Without this information, we would only be able to track inbound lead forms. Convirza preserves the data chain.
- Dynamic number insertion--easy to implement.
- Online dashboard--easy to understand and manage.
- Call recording--easy to scan to see if calls are legitimate leads.
- Occasionally you will be assigned a number that garners calls for the old business it belonged to
- The web interface can glitch every now and then, especially during login
- The system logs you out frequently for inactivity. I wish it didn't trigger so quickly.
- Call tracking
- Call recording
- Client retention--being able to show the number of inbound phone calls based upon your specific marketing efforts is a hue plus
- More complete data--taking inbound calls into account allows us to get a fuller picture of what marketing efforts are most and least effective
- Client appreciation--many are not aware that this service exists and are very enthusiastic about the data
- CallRail and DialogTech
Convirza has all of the features that I need, and I'm not paying a premium for features that I do not want. It is more affordable and easier to implement than the other solutions I have tried. Customer service has also been better--you don't feel like you are just sending a ticket to an anonymous employee.
Do you think Convirza delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Convirza's feature set?
Did Convirza live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Convirza go as expected?
Would you buy Convirza again?
If you are specifically looking to track inbound phone calls back to a point of origin (e.g., organic search, paid search, a particular ad, direct mail), it provides an easy, affordable solution. If you are using the more expensive phone tracking solutions out there that have a ton of "advanced features" that you will never use, Convirza will almost certainly save you money. The only issue we run into with clients, which is an issue with the call tracking industry at large, is when a client has a vanity phone number that they are unwilling to deviate from.