February 01, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
We use Convirza to track all of our phone calls to action in print, digital, and online content and website. It allows us to not only measure response rates via phone calls, but we also are able to have the sales managers listen to calls and review them for coaching and address missed opportunities.
- Love having access to numerous numbers that we can recycle at the end of campaigns.
- It is very helpful to our sales team to identify missed opportunities and coach-up.
- Adds a layer of attribution that we didn't have before.
- Having the feature that announces what campaign this call is coming from is a very neat feature and should be a very valuable asset for the sales teams.
- I would like to see an API with Salesforce.
- I would like to see an API with Marketo.
- Conversion doesn't mean actual conversion into revenue. Would love to see the ability to get this into a full attribution model.
- The announcement of where this call came from can be distracting to sales reps, even though it should be a great help, we disabled it because it bothered them too much.
Read Shane Adair's full review
If you want to track specific campaign responses via phone this is the perfect solution, especially if you don't want to wait for someone in IT to program a number for you. There are better sales coaching and monitoring packages and this doesn't try to be that, but it does provide some valuable feedback in that arena.