Overall Satisfaction with Cornerstone OnDemand
We use Cornerstone OnDemand to help other non-profits grow their organizations and reach through the use of the Learning module. With the use of CSOD, non-profits are able to not only move their training programs online, but also reach more individuals since they are not limited to a certain region. We also utilize a robust Professional Development catalog that lets non-profits offer more training than before for their targeted users.
- Hosting, launching, and tracking online training
- Robust reporting on almost anything in the system
- Very customizable platform
- Ability to easily separate and group users
- Could be more mobile-friendly
- Some user interfaces (like ILT) still need improvement
- Odd permission/data rules that can make tasks more difficult
- Increased non-profit reach - met/meeting with the use of online training hosting
- Taking non-profits to the next level - met/meeting through online training catalog
- Having an impact with low-income users - met/meeting through Learning module
Cornerstone OnDemand exceeds the features of these other LMS systems by offering more modules and features. CSOD is a one-stop shop LMS for talent management. The robust reporting and customizable options also make this a step above the other Learning Management Systems out there.
Just right - there are areas where CSOD could be doing more for customizable configuration, but majority of the system can be customized using HTML or the in-house WYSIWYG
Cornerstone OnDemand is great for any organization looking to move their training online and offer a one-stop shop for individuals. The robust reporting allows organizations and admins to see how training is being utilized and continue to roll out training that meets the needs and interests of the end users. There are many customization options that allow organizations to provide users with structured/required training and on-demand/asynchronous training that keep the organization moving forward as a whole.