Overall Satisfaction with Coursera
Having worked for many decades within different areas of the automotive industry, I have a lot of general knowledge, and experience and did my MBA beside working as a senior manager. However, this is a decade ago and In my new role, I am facing different projects. I use Coursera to bring me up to speed with new technology and use it as well for benchmarking when preparing Gap analyses, finding the best tools for project management and so on.
- consistency in the set up of courses makes it easy to start and quick to go through them.
- The variety of courses is exciting
- Update courses when technology or software is changing
- ability to use different browsers for assignments. You mainly have to use Chrome
- some of the introductions are a bit repetitive and could be shortened
- the selection of high level experts putting he courses together
- quality of the software in general. very reliable
- Up to date course offering
- Using Coursera enable us to work as a small team on different kind of projects as we can acquire some fundamental knowledge about the topics
- Very cost effective training course
- Can be done remore
Do you think Coursera delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Coursera's feature set?
Did Coursera live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Coursera go as expected?
Would you buy Coursera again?
To me, as someone who loves to learn, it is a fantastic tool for work. I learned about UI, reminded myself about project management fundamentals and currently learn about Salesforce to understand what it makes so successful. You also can use it to learn more about wellbeing, nutrition, etc. I pay for it myself and will definitely sign up again when my 12 months membership is over.