Overall Satisfaction with Creatio
We are utilizing Creatio as an enterprise CRM and business process management solution. Implementing Creatio is a part of our digital transformation journey. The system has enabled the smooth execution of our business application suite by amalgamating five disparate solutions under one umbrella. We'll have a much better user experience for all things associated with our business, one location for all of our business processes, and severely improved data for analytics.
- Creatio's client success team is super. The team is collaborative, solution-oriented, and client-driven. We have weekly meetings with the team. They show up prepared with solutions/ideas to business requests and they are clearly engaged.
- Creatio's infrastructure team has been critical to our ability to execute our cloud strategy. They have worked with us to set up our testing and production environments within Azure, assisted in testing, and are responsive and flexible to our unique requirements.
- Creatio has been very flexible to requests for customization. We have taken their low-code out-of-the-box solution and "Ringlerized" it. The benefit for us is an application that meets our niche business needs.
- Creatio relies quite a bit on implementation partners. Understanding their clients' business is critical to good requirements. We didn't see strong analysts in the project and ended up hiring two.
- Broader, more diverse color schemes and customizable client logos, branding across the UI would be very nice to have.
- A more engaging and robust document management solution to go along with their business process management workflows would have helped our project.
- It’s a bit early for us to talk about ROI. Although, we see the strong potential to facilitate engagement, enhance overall customer satisfaction, and increase settlements.
Do you think Creatio delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Creatio's feature set?
Did Creatio live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Creatio go as expected?
Would you buy Creatio again?
Any organization seeking a solution that executes business rules and workflows in addition to a CRM should consider this product. I think the system’s flexibility makes it well suited for multiple organizations that need to orchestrate their internal operations and create tailor-made processes to achieve business goals.