Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Helps us complete projects faster
- Helps us keep customer satisfaction higher by ensuring customer issues do not fall through the cracks
We are using Dapulse to organize several different projects that are both interdepartmental and also projects that span across several different departments. Each employee also uses Dapulse as a to do and done list of sorts that can be reviewed bi-weekly by a team leader. Prior to using dapulse, we would have long weekly meetings where each employee would keep us up to date on the status of their projects. This led to employees being blasted with info they did not need as well as making it difficult to understand the minute by minute progress of project. Now with dapulse, only those involved in a particular project are kept abreast and it makes it much easier for team leaders to understand and monitor the progress of a project or a particular team member.
- Allows for great flexibility so that your project can be broken down as minutely or broadly as you need.
- Makes it easy to track progress of a team or a particular team member with their detailed search tool.
- Helps keep us accountable to our goals with due dates, statuses, conversations between team members, etc.
- We go a little nuts with our available status options for projects, ex... started, 25% done, stuck, etc. Dapulse allows for 11 customizable statuses, but we could use a few more for some of our projects like bug tracking as it is a very detailed process with many possible routes.
- Dapulse has both an inbox and a notifications section, sometimes I do not understand the why/how of what causes info to flow to each of these different places so I always check them both.
- The headshots for team members are a little small, makes it hard at a glance sometimes to distinguish who is who.
Many project management tools can be complex and difficult to learn. After testing several different tools, we found Dapulse easy to learn and adopt as a team. The real feature that won us over was the flexibility of dapulse to track projects of different scopes. We didn't have to arrange our project to fit in their software, we could arrange their software to fit our projects.
As a to-do list junkie, I love the flexibility of Dapulse. I have yet to run into a project big or small where I could not create the perfect combo of columns and groups to organize what needed to be done to successfully complete the project. I also love being able to quickly check in on the status of an item that other team members are working on and that I am quickly notified when another team member needs my input on something.