monday.com

monday.com Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

We use this as a project management tool for our outdoor kitchen construction projects. We also use it for coordinating and managing deliveries and service calls. Our company has also recently begun using it for marketing purposes/management. The ability to get up-to-date information in real-time to all of our employees out in the field is crucial. It allows everyone to be on the same page and know what is going on day-to-day, across different departments. Now that we've been using this program, I'm not sure how we were managing these things without it.
I use it to help me keep my project & tasks in order. Its only me in the department at the moment so it makes sure I am keeping up with deadlines in the marketing side of the business. I have tasks that are urgent, some that are continuous and I have a nice long list of completed tasks in the "done" folder. It keeps everything in place, easy to read & easy to plan each day.
Guillaume Drucy | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Monday to manage my clients' work in the areas of digital marketing and web design. This can include limited-time projects (design of a new website), or on-going activities (social media management). Both my team and the clients' teams use the Monday boards we set. We typically set anywhere between 5 and 10 boards per project—some standards, some customized. We use the default, timeline, and kanban views, depending on needs, and use, among others, the 'updates' function to exchange and discuss the various items.
Abigail Selebe | TrustRadius Reviewer
I used Monday.com as part of a team that was working on client's project. The reason it was chosen was because we were tackling a complex e-learning project and we needed a visual guide to help us all stay on track. Using Monday.com we were able to bring different people together with their distinct roles to be able to complete the project. Monday.com served as a color coded visual whiteboard that everyone could use to know when a key task was held up or being worked on. It was not used as a task manager but it helped multiple people keep track of their roles in the complex project. <br>
July 20, 2021

Worth Every Penny

Monday.com is being used by my department, not by everyone at Harvard University. It helped us to maintain communication and organization before COVID, but has helped even more during COVID because we're all working remotely.
Srinivasa Varma | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using Monday.com across organization for NPI, data management workflows and other projects to manage tasks efficiently. The tool gives us very good visibility on the status of a task / project and gives clear accountability & ownership to individual task owners to work in an agile way. The tool is very [easy] to use and we can literally set up a project board in a matter of minutes and get started and build on top using the platform.
July 15, 2021

Best Monday Ever

Monday.com is used across the whole organization, to coordinate projects and keep everyone informed on the progress of each project. As an editor, I'm constantly moving from one video to the next, sending a version I've finished to my supervisor for revision, and checking on the status of new video projects coming down the pipeline. I use monday.com to keep everyone on my team as well as other coordinating teams informed on the status of each project. It helps everyone to cut down on time spent sending individual emails, reduce[s] the need for asking questions to dozens of people to get information on each project, and provides an easy one-click option for receiving information on any task planned for in the future, currently being worked on, or archived.
Jose Dominguez | TrustRadius Reviewer
Monday.com is used across the whole organization. It addressed communication problems in between areas, simplified production process[es], and sped up turnaround times. [It] also reduced a lot of errors that translated in savings. Specifically, the customer service was affected positively and our customers are feeling the huge difference in every way. Monday.com is now a really key element in our business and everyday operations.
We use monday.com company wide, everything from KPI's to tracking lost shipments to assigning daily responsibilities. Monday.com really helps with cross-department communication and allows for everyone to see where a specific item is, who it's assigned to, what its status is and many other reference points. The color coded customizable tags are freaking AWESOME!
Laura Jankowski | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am a multi-unit restaurant franchisee and also run a management company to oversee the restaurants that I own. Monday.com is used mostly for the organization of files and documents; tracking a variety of results, and provides insight to auto-populated manager and staff rewards based on results.
Scott Dempsey | TrustRadius Reviewer
we use Monday.com as a project management platform, change management platform and are slowly adding workflows within that framework for common tasks. As we integrate with Teams it becomes easier to stay on top of what's being done and where there are bottlenecks.
October 11, 2021

Sara Ciavarella | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use monday.com in a few departments to help organize projects, long-term roadmaps, and daily new and recurring tasks. monday.com helps us address the business problem of having too many good ideas without a way to organize, plan, and strategize for all of them at once by giving us a structured place to brain dump and move qualified ideas through a workflow pipeline.
October 11, 2021

FREAKING AWESOMEEE

Monday.com is being used by our OPs and HR team. It is helping us/myself to stay on track, focused on what needs to be done, and focused on being timely with our tasks. We use it from the little things like laminating/printing papers to the big things, like helping team members with pay roll and creating important memos. Our team is able to designate assignments to one another and see the progress of the tasks. The fact that Monday.com can be used in Slack as well is a HUGE PLUS.
Rob Navarette | TrustRadius Reviewer
monday.com is one of the best tools we use in our office. Myself and my recruiters use this tool to help keep clients and candidates up to date during the recruiting and hiring process. It's the best place to begin each day to know exactly where each search stands and which candidates need to be followed up on. Without it our lives would be a lot more chaotic. We love it and use it every day!
Oliver Wills | TrustRadius Reviewer
I started to use it to manage the Africa region. I then got my assistant to start using it. Now the entire export division is starting to use it. It helps us manage the many tasks and align those tasks to people, countries etc.
We use monday.com throughout our entire company to keep us organized with scheduling production, building webstores, and organizing graphic design projects. It allows us to put everything in one place and yet still keep things separated and we can easily forward updates straight from emails.
Makenzie Harris | TrustRadius Reviewer
My organization's marketing department uses monday.com to help with project management for multiple different teams. This platform allows our managers to request work from a specific team or team member on their assigned project board, and also allows visibility into everything the team is working on so that we don't have to write a weekly report anymore. We have several different boards to help each team within our marketing department, and it allows each of us to customize the boards according to each team's workflow. For one team they separate the sections into Upcoming Projects, Active Projects, and Completed Projects. Another team separates theirs into sections for each of the team members on the board so they can easily see who has what projects on their plate and where they are at with the requests. There are a number of ways to organize these boards for each team, and it helps each one of us get things done and save time so we don't have to track down emails for our projects.
Glenn Browning | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it to track our software team projects, our license expirations, our server systems/applications, new technology suggestions from our company, our professional development, and anything else we can apply a new use for our team and company. We collaborate with this tool a lot. This software helps our company function in its business to support several counties of K-12 schools and their students' education. We support another company and its business with transcripts from high school to colleges, and then to employers nationwide.
Guilherme Luís Pinheiro Cadene | TrustRadius Reviewer
Very useful and simple to use, helped me every day to organize and manage my demands from my job. The software is [very] resourceful and intuitive, there [are] integrations that you can make to automate to help you manage your dashboard and make it easy to view and organize, I really liked and recommend.

monday.com Scorecard Summary

Project Management (14)
Task Management (1071)
Resource Management (930)
Gantt Charts (599)
Scheduling (903)
Workflow Automation (913)
Team Collaboration (1059)
Support for Agile Methodology (551)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (1)
Document Management (859)
Email integration (758)
Mobile Access (852)
Timesheet Tracking (506)
Change request and Case Management (544)
Budget and Expense Management (460)
Professional Services Automation (3)
Quotes/estimates (307)
Project & financial reporting (381)
Integration with accounting software (207)

What is monday.com?

monday.com Work OS is an open platform designed so that users can create the tools they need to run every aspect of their work. The visual interface includes building blocks like Apps and integrations, allowing teams to build or customize their work solutions.

Whether users need to streamline a sales pipeline, create a marketing campaign process, run a robust CRM, or build a project management tracker – monday.com aims to provide a collaborative space for teams to stay aligned, agile and efficient, in everything they do.

monday.com offers a 14-day free trial, no credit card required.

monday.com Features

• Supported: Quotes/estimates
  • Supported: Project & financial reporting
  • Supported: Integration with accounting software

monday.com Screenshots

Work OSReady-Made TemplatesMobileVisual BoardsReal-time NotificationsAutomationsIntegrationsViewsFile SharingDashboardsApp MarketplaceDocs

monday.com Videos

monday.com - Making teamwork click
Users Testimonials | monday.com
The monday.com 2020 Evolution
Use monday workdocs to brainstorm, sync, and collaborate across teams without leaving your workspace. Communicate within the context of work by adding to a Doc — boards, dashboard widgets, and more!

monday.com Downloadables

monday.com Integrations

monday.com Competitors

monday.com Pricing

More Pricing Information

More pricing information from monday.com

SaaS Editions Pricing

Enterprises (more than 500 employees)20%

monday.com Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesGlobal
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Dutch, Turkish