Overall Satisfaction with dapulse
I am the video team lead for Central Christian Church and we use Dapulse as a team to keep us on track with our projects and keep us all on the same page with what is coming up and where our current progress is. Before Dapulse I had sticky notes and papers everywhere with upcoming projects, phone numbers, etc. Dapulse has really helped me keep things organized! I love that I can add notes and easily upload assets to different projects, Dapulse keeps everything in one place!
- Dapulse makes it easy to move projects from one board to another which is great, especially.
- With Dapulse you can add project details and upload files. This feature is great because it means information never gets lost.
- One of my favorite things about Dapulse is the customizability of the boards. You can add as many categories as you need and the options are completely editable.
- I like that the column sizes can be adjusted, however, I would like it if the initial column (the project column) size could be adjusted as well since this is the only column that cannot be independently resized.
- Dapulse has helped me keep things organized. I always know who is working on what and where they are at with their progress.
- Before using Dapulse I would lose track of upcoming projects. Now I have a special board that has things that are coming up so I always know what needs to be done.
I have used Trello before and although it is also simple and user friendly I think Dapulse's interface is far more friendly. Dapulse has more organization options and I haven't seen anything that beats the ease of customizing or re-customizing. You can change your layout options as many times as you need/want until you figure out what works best for you! They also have templates to get you started!
Dapulse is great for connecting multiple users. It can be used across departments to help with workflow communication and is fantastic for keeping track of a multitude of projects at once. There are so many ways to use Dapulse both professionally and personally, I can't think of a scenario where Dapulse wouldn't be useful!