Overall Satisfaction with Definitive Healthcare
We used Definitive Healthcare to find practices, medical groups, and health systems in our respective territories. We also used it to find appropriate contacts such as head physician, owner, and practice administrator. This helps us ensure that we are reaching out to the correct prospect in the correct location and within the correct specialty. Definitive [Healthcare] also helps show what health systems or medical groups own specific practices, hospitals, and medical centers.
- Provides a list of hospitals, health systems, medical groups, and practices
- Helps show what locations are under certain systems or groups
- Gives insight into specialties and employee counts
- Sometimes the contact information is incorrect
- There are times when the listed provider or contact is no longer working there
- It could integrate with Salesforce
- Able to find information to leverage during outreach
- Reps make smarter decisions
ZoomInfo has more than just healthcare contact information; however, Definitive [Healthcare] is specific to healthcare and provides more insights around specialties, affiliations, contacts, and providers. I think both are great, but for healthcare location-specific information searches, Definitive Healthcare is a must-have. You can get alerts for both products, but Definitive [Healthcare] can be a little more pinpointed in the information.
Do you think Definitive Healthcare delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Definitive Healthcare's feature set?
Did Definitive Healthcare live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Definitive Healthcare go as expected?
Would you buy Definitive Healthcare again?
Definitive Healthcare is well suited for getting a better understanding of your [...] healthcare ecosystem. It is good for finding practices or medical groups related to a specific specialty or in a specific location. It helps with prospecting because you can see the size of the location, who it is connected to, where it is located, the [number] of employees, and the appropriate contacts.