May 21, 2018
Score 6 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Deputy
Deputy was being used by the entire department within our paralegal and scheduling services group. The core of this group used the software during trial and busy seasons in order to ensure schedules for the trial remained up to date and accurate as well as were sent across the entire group. The result of this was an easier transition between cases and court appearances within our department. It solved the confusion of scheduling and took a lot off of the paralegals' plates during these busy times.
- Deputy is an excellent scheduling tool and easy to train and navigate on.
- Provides scheduling notifications via email, text as well as through the app.
- Mobile friendly.
- Removing an employee can be made easier. When shifts are scheduled for that employee it will make you manually delete all of the future shifts versus just opening them all.
- Customer service is terrible, when there is an issue you might not hear back for awhile if at all.
- Positive in that it has removed a lot of scheduling work from our paralegals' duties.
- Positive in terms of cost, very cheap per employee to use.
- Reporting tools are great.
Deputy was the simplest to train and use and the most efficient for our specific business needs. It was much easier to train on as we did demos of a lot of other tools as well as cheaper than many on the market right now. We were able to get reporting out of this tool as well which many did not have as a part of their softwares.
Deputy is well suited for a busy and large organization as well as for a small one. It allows for scheduling efficiently and notifications about shifts. I think for busy time, it easily compiles all shifts and data into one software that is updated in real time. Our organization loves using this especially during busy court or trial times.