Overall Satisfaction with Deputy
I have been using Deputy for the past 2 years and I find this software invaluable to our organization. We have between 10 - 12 employees. It's easy to use. Very fairly priced. We can create schedules quickly and efficiently. We can publish their work schedules from our desktops, modify the schedule if needed, and then track the employee logins. It gives us great control. I highly recommend this product to any small business.
- Easy to create schedules.
- Easy to copy schedules from previous week.
- Efficiently pushes schedules out to all employees to their smart phones.
- Provides estimated labor costs for the period.
- I would like to see two separate views. The original schedule with the associated labor costs and a second view of the log-in schedule.
- Saves tremendous amount of time for the scheduler.
- Very efficient way of delivering schedules to our employees.
- Provides a historical record of schedules.
Separate software programs. One is scheduling the other payroll generation.
Do you think Deputy delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Deputy's feature set?
Did Deputy live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Deputy go as expected?
Would you buy Deputy again?