Overall Satisfaction with Deputy
It is being used by our department for scheduling needs.
- Employee information.
- We use another program to clock in and out, so we do not like that in Deputy if you do not use that feature it says people are "absent." It would be nice if you could turn that off if you do not use that feature.
- If someone calls in for the day I wish there was another way to mark that. We have been making it an empty block and using the comment section to say that they are out.
- It would be nice to be able to mass update on just one day or just one person and not the whole schedule.
- It would be nice to have a tracking system of changes, or the history of changes.
- Time saved for scheduling.
- Increased productivity.
- More people can edit since its all in one place.
Do you think Deputy delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Deputy's feature set?
Did Deputy live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Deputy go as expected?
Would you buy Deputy again?
There are a few things I would change, but, overall, it has been a great product and helped us tremendously.
It is well suited to check the hours of staff and making sure we have coverage every day. Allowing people to request off electronically is nice.