Updated December 17, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Deputy
It is being used by the whole organisation for registering their start and end shifts and as well as applying for leaves, communication between employees and management and rostering. Deputy has allowed my business to cut out on all the manual paperwork and also it stores all the records for each individual employees. Each employees can have access to their roster and can make or apply for changes anywhere and anytime through their app. So the convenient and easily access to the app has been really helpful.
- Signing in and out for their shifts.
- Leave management.
- Communication between employees and management.
- Integration to Xero - not all the payroll items appear on Xero eg uniform allowance - we have to manually add it to Xero.
- Functions missing in Deputy for Xero payroll in our industry.
- same glitch constantly appeared every few month despite already addressed to the support team.
- changing employees roster through the app isn't working as I have to request permission from the employees rather than just allocating it.
- Saved payroll time is probably the biggest factor.
- Saved paperwork.
- More efficient dealing with employees using the software.
Do you think Deputy delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Deputy's feature set?
Did Deputy live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Deputy go as expected?
Would you buy Deputy again?
Loved the face to face guide through the implementation and follow up. It made the process a lot more smoother and easier. Definitely a great idea.
Overall Deputy is a great software as it is user friendly and reliable. A lot of the functions are well designed and really handy for the day to day operation for managing the employees. It is also handy how the shifts are able to be integrated to our payroll system Xero to cut out the time to process the payroll. There are some areas which I have stated earlier which I think Deputy could look at closely to further improve their software. Price wise, I think it is a bit high especially if you have lots of employees, so maybe they could factor these carefully going forward.